Chapter One

Mariko wandered the halls of Ouran Academy after hours, her brother was with his host club and her limo home had broken down. The young blonde would have walked home, but it was too far.

She softly walked around the corridors, before stumbling across Music Room 3, also known as the place that her brother held his host club. She wanted to go in; her hand was inching for the handle of that massive door. She placed her small hand on the handle and pushed it open less than an inch. She couldn't see very much, except for many girls in groups surrounding each of the seven guys in the room. The violet eye wandered around the room, through the peep hole, trying to find her brother. 

Mariko opened the door a bit more, large enough for her head to fit through. She tried again looking for her brother, when she was blinded by a white light. Screaming, she jumped backwards, into the middle of the corridor.

"My princess, don't be afraid, please come back inside," a soothing voice whispered, a voice that was too familiar to Mariko.

Again, Mariko moved to the door, this time opening it fully. There stood seven guys, each looking at the young girl. Mariko only knew two of them though, Tamaki and Kyoya. As Mariko slowly took one step into the music room, a set of orange haired twins stepped forward. They looked the young blonde up and down, studying her set of clothes. They consisted of a blue sundress and a cardigan over the top.

"Another commoner," the pair sighed in unison. "How many honour students does this school let in?"

'Commoner? Honour Student?' Mariko huffed, angrily, annoyed that they would think of her as a commoner, not that she didn't like commoners, she didn't like the fact that the twins were so rude to her. She refused to speak to them; instead she gazed behind the pair at the other five boys. Tamaki slowly stepped forward, before rushing over to his sister.

"Mariko, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"The car broke down and father told me to find you."

Tamaki silently cursed his father for sending Mariko to him, as it would involve a lot of explain to the other members of the host club, as to who she is.

"Boss, who is this? How many commoners do you know?" The carrot haired twins asked.

Tamaki flicked them both on the upside of their heads, "She is not a commoner, you idiots."

"Then who is she?"

Tamaki gulped, not knowing how to phase it. As he thought, a pair of hands were placed on Mariko's shoulders, causing her to jump. She glared at the person, as she turned around to find Kyoya standing there.

"This is Mariko Souh," Kyoya told the twins, waiting for them to realise who she is.

"You mean..." The pair looked between Tamaki and Mariko, taking in each of the similarities between the two, the blonde hair, and the violet eyes. "She is the boss' sister."

"Oh my goodness and we called her a commoner," they began running away, scared under Mariko's glare.

"Mariko, calm down, you are the one who isn't wearing the uniform, they had a right to think of you as a commoner," Kyoya told the young blonde.

Each of the seven hosts were now surrounding the small violet eyed girl. Mariko began to slowly shrink back, only to be stop by Kyoya who was directly behind the girl.

"Boss, how come we have never seen her around before?" The twins again asked.

"She's in our class," the brunette next to them said, whacking them both on the forehead. "You two are just blind."