It's a Love-Hate Relationship *16*

*~* Dazy's P.O.V. *~*

I was frozen since Chris called me minutes ago to tell me the news.

"Dazy, whats wrong?" Kyle asks in frustration.

"Someone killed Lucy." I choke out, tears swimming in my eyes. "How am I going to tell the girls?!" I wail. I had my head in my hands, my body wracking with sobs.

"Don't worry," Kyle says softly, his voice wavering, "Everything will be alright."

"HOW WILL IT BE ALRIGHT KYLE?! MY NIECE WAS MURDERED LAST NIGHT!" I shout. The girls came in, their little brother Mac in tow.

"What happened?" Sami and Sarah ask at the same time.

"Lucy was murdered last night," I tell them as tears fell. "I am so sorry babies, I didn't know till this morning, oh god! I should have asked for guards at her doors to watch her!" I cried.

"Mom..." Sarah says, hugging me, Sami on the other side, and Mac in front of me.

Kyle had his arms wrapped around me, and I stood abruptly. "Kyle, get Mac ready, girls go get dressed," I say as I head to our closet and pull on some skinnies and heels. I change into a peace cor. shirt, with a singlet under it, and brush my hair, then curl it, then do my make up. I head out and grab one of my sweaters off of the wrack. I grab my keys, wallet and phone, and we head out to the mini van that Kyle had gotten since we had three kids. I head to the station to see everyone depressed. "Where's my brother?" I rasp out.

"He's still at the hospital Smith." one girl says glaring. I glare back. "Good, I want everyone to find out who this murderer is, I want every security tape pulled from the hospital, and some officers to patrol the Grayves estate." I say as I pull my hair into a ponytail.

"Alright, we're on it." one guy says jumping up. "Good, I want at least three people on this." I then head back out to the car where Kyle and the children were. I drive to the hospital, making Kyle take the kids to October's. I head to the floor they were on, making sure to put my badge on and my creds, then rushing over. "Chris how?" I ask immediately.

"They slit her throat. then they chopped her up." he murmurs, tears streaming down his face.

I hug him tightly. "Chris..." I say, I hadn't seen him cry since mom and dad died. I felt tears fall, and I let go, "I want the security here doubled," I tell the lead doctor here, he nods.

"Yes miss...?"

"Mrs. Smith, I'm the girl who was murdered's, aunt." I say.

"Alright Mrs. Smith." he says, his eyes flashing to my sliver and diamond ring.

"Police will be swarming the place, and I want you to tell them where they are positioned." I say handing over some papers.

"Why are you telling me this?" he asks.

"My brother is in no condition to give out commands." I say as I start to leave.

"Mrs. Smith, take care." he tells me. I nod.

I head back out and ended up in Lucy's blood splattered room. I stared all around the room, feeling a deep amount of guilt and pain hit me. I wasn't crying, that much I could tell, but I noticed that everyone was annoyed with my presence. I just walked out after noting the damage.

I woke up on me and Kyle's bed. He came in and places his lips on mine lightly, before handing me some herbal tea. I sit up, then take a sip and put the cup down. I get up and shower then change into one of Kyle's old jerseys, and a pair of soft, royal blue night shorts. I head out to the room after putting my hair in a messy bun, then grab my cup of tea and head out to the living room. I curl up on the couch, and watch TV with Kyle, the kids were most likely in bed, and I feel Kyle pull me onto his lap.