It's a Love-Hate Relationship *7*

*~* October's P.O.V. *~*

I looked at myself in the mirror with a small frown. Macon didn't really mean anything he said, right..? Shaking away those thoughts, I continued getting ready to go furniture shopping with Amaya. When I was done, I looked at my reflection. My dark blue plaid shirt was open, showing a regular blue tank top underneath, and I had on my ripped black skinny jeans, blue Vans, a checkered black and blue bow in my hair, and some eyeliner. Then I went to Amaya's room after changing Valentine, and found her pulling on her shoes. "Ready?"

"Yep. Can I drive, please?" she asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine," I mumbled with a defeated sigh after hesitating. "Just don't crash."

"I won't!"

I followed her downstairs, but paused on the last step. "Hey Amaya, can you go put Valentine in the car? I have to go do somethin' real quick."

"Sure." She took him from me and headed out to the car as I went back upstairs.

When I got up there, I threw open Jayden's bedroom door and jumped on his back since it was facing the ceiling, as he laid on his bed. "Get your ass up now!"

He grunted in pain when I landed on him, then moved his head to the side so his voice wasn't muffled by the pillows. "Why?"

"No one's going to be here, and Chris would probably yell at me if I left you here all day. Now get your ass up and get dressed!"

"He won't find out."

"Jayden either you get your ass up and do what I say, or i'll kick it 'til you listen," I threatened.

"I don't have to listen to a little girl," he mumbled while burying his face in his pillows.

I got up and went to the end of the bed before grabbing his ankles. With a rough tug, I yanked him off the bed, causing him to land on the ground and groan in pain. "Now get dressed. You have to help your sister drive."

He pushed himself off the ground and muttered something under his breath that sounded like 'bipolar bitch' as he went to his closet.

"I heard that, now hurry up!"

"I am! God damn." He pulled on some dark jeans and a black t-shirt before pushing me out of his room. "Let's go then," he growled while following me downstairs.

"Stop complaining or I'll kick your ass," I hissed as he pulled his shoes on. He didn't say anything after that, and sat up front in the car with Amaya as I got in the back with Valentine.

Amaya gave me a questioning look when Jayden crossed his arms over his chest and glared out the window, so I shrugged. "Aw come on Jayden, you gotta stop being depressed. It proves October likes you since she made you come with us."

I glared at her, making her smirk. "Just drive." The ride was silent, up until we got there.

"You guys go in," Jayden said, still glaring out the window.

"You're coming with us," Amaya told him while smacking the back of his head, making him glare at her.

"What's the point of me going in there?"

"Just stop arguing with us and get your ass out of the car!" I exclaimed while getting Valentine out. When he opened his mouth to argue, I glared at him, making him get out of the car.

"I don't see why the hell you two are forcing me to come with," he muttered as I shoved him in the store.

"Stop complaining and do what we say or i'll make you bleed for a week," I snapped.