It's a Love-Hate Relationship *11*

Just a little warning, Danny might put naughty thoughts in some of your heads ;)

*~* October's P.O.V. *~*

"Hey October, do you have any more friends like Danny and Toby?" Alex asked me, not too long after Dazy and Kyle left with the twins.

I chuckled and shook my head when I saw his hopeful expression. "Sorry, but they're the only two that I know about besides you."

"Damn... You sure you don't know any? He could be like, twenty," he said.

Again, I shook my head. "Nope. Those two were the only ones I knew about. Maybe there's some guys hiding it from you," I suggested with a shrug.

"I like this kid!" Danny stated with a grin while hugging Alex from behind. "He's cute and innocent. Hmm, maybe if Toby leaves me, I'll have a back-up boyfriend..." His thoughtful grin quickly changed to a seductive smirk. "Ya know, we could always have some fun.. The three of us in my big, empty house."

I looked at him strangely before laughing, hearing Amaya, Candy, and Lindsey joining in from the other room as Toby joined us. "Don't give him any ideas Danny," I warned after I stopped laughing.

Toby looked at Alex and Danny before pouting. "Why didn't you tell me what was happening in here? Those three evil girls tried doing bad things to me, and you guys started talking about naughty things! I wanna join the naughty talk!"

Alex grinned and I started laughing again.

"If you guys want to do that so badly, just go to Danny's house and come back in an hour," I said, making Danny stare at me in horror.

"October! One hour isn't long enough to put make-up on him!" he cried. "We need two hours to find the perfect dress, put it on him, add the make-up, and to fix his hair!"

"There is something wrong with you," Jayden muttered as he passed us to go to the kitchen, Brian nodding in agreement.

"There is not!"

"Danny, just go do whatever you need to do, then come back. Don't hurt him though," I told him while shaking my head.

"Or what? You'll chop my balls off and feed them to my parents? I wouldn't hurt him unless he hurt me," he said while letting go of Alex before freezing.

"What's wrong with him now?" Jayden asked while joining Brian on the counter.

"Maybe he's trying to remember where some condoms are," my friend suggested before laughing at Danny's horrified expression.

"MOVE GOD DAMN IT!" he shouted while pushing past Toby and I. He ran to the fridge, and pulled out a candy bar that was hidden behind all the food. "I FOUND IT!" I started laughing again when he started jumping up and down with the chocolate in his hand. "You hid it 'cause you thought I was getting fat!" he said when he stopped, and pointed at Brian. "But I found it! I'm finally smarter than you!"

Brian gaped at him for a few moments before asking, "How did you know where that was?"

"I have my ways..."

"Danny, give me it please," he said while getting off the counter and holding a hand out towards the hyper guy.

"No!" he said stubbornly while shaking his head furiously.

"Daniel, give it to me! It's mine!"

"No!" He squealed and hid behind Toby when Brian took a step towards him. "RAPE! SOMEONE SAVE ME!" he screamed, making Brian stare at him in confusion.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" he asked while chasing Danny around the living room and kitchen.

"I found it! It's my award for finding it!" Danny whined as he ran around the house, often tripping over things like the couch and counter.