Lacey&Lucy

*-It's a Love-Hate Relationship; Chapter One -*

*-* Christian's P.O.V. *-*

Annabelle and I were laying on my bed, watching a movie as I rubbed her stomach softly. She was due any day now, and we learned when she was four months along it was going to be twins- twin girls, that is. When we found that out, we came up with their names right away. Lucy Hazel Grayves, and Lacey Jordynn Grayves, Lucy's middle name being the same as Annabelle's, Lacey's the same as October's.

"Are you ready to be a daddy?" Annabelle asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah. Teen years are going to suck." I said while putting my chin on her left shoulder.

She chuckled before saying, "Well they have tons of family, and my aunt said she was going to spoil them." Anna has lived with her aunt ever since she was fourteen, because her parents were killed in a really bad car accident, and the rest of her family had at least three kids, so they couldn't take her in. Her aunt is the only one that lives her in Alaska, and has no kids since she's single.

"I'm pretty sure everyone will spoil them. It'll be worse than Dazy's twins." I told her with a small smile. I was still a little mad that Kyle got her pregnant, but she seems happy, so i'm supporting her.

"They're all around the same age, so hopefully they'll be good friends." she said with a grin. "I feel sorry for Valentine though, he's going to be the only boy."

"Yeah.. October might get upset if he starts acting like a girl." When she first learned how to fight, October had told me that if she ever got pregnant and kept the kid, she'd teach him or her how to fight. I thought she was nuts, but she's still sticking to the plan, and told me yesterday that she's going to teach Valentine how to as soon as he's old enough. "I hope none of them pick up her language." I told her while lacing my fingers with her, hands still on her stomach.

"Ditto." she mumbled with a small sigh. "Aunt Martha said she's having a dinner, barbecue thing and wants all of us to go."

"When is it?"

She checked her phone before replying. "In about half an hour."

We got up as I said, "Let's go get everyone then." I went and got Amaya, Jayden, October, and Valentine, while Annabelle went and found Dazy and Kyle. "October, get dressed. We're gonna go to a barbecue." I told my sister, who was lying in her room, watching TV as my nephew slept.

"Do I have to go?" she asked with a groan while looking up at me.

"Yes, now get up and get dressed." I heard her groan again as I went and told Amaya and Jayden to get ready too, before going to the living room to find Dazy and Kyle down there. "Did Annabelle tell you about the barbecue?"

"Yeah, she told us a few minutes ago." Dazy told me while putting her shoes on.

"Good. You two are taking your car, right?" She nodded so I asked, "Could you guys drive October, Jayden, and Valentine? Hopefully if they'll get along on the way."

"Sure. Amaya going with you guys?"

I nodded. "Just follow me over there, and try not to get too far behind me, Annabelle's aunt lives out in North Pole." Someone came in, and I turned to see Annabelle coming in, with Amaya following close behind.

"So who's riding with who?" Amaya asked me while pulling her shoes on.

"You're coming with Anna and I." I told her while getting my own shoes on. Within a few minutes, we were in my car, waiting for the others to get in Dazy and October's car. When they finally got in, I pulled out of the drive way and headed out to North Pole.