Sheen meets the Smith Twins*6*

*~* Dazy's P.O.V. *~*

When we stepped out the car, I got a really bad feeling. One that only happened when Trisha died, and our parents died. "Chris, I have a bad feeling." I murmur.

He looked at me, a slight fear in his eyes, but it disappeared. "Do you think that somethin' happened to the babies?" he asks.

"No, Octy would never hurt my babies, she's smarter then you give her credit for Christian." I let out angrily. I stomp away and stand next to the guide and Kyle. "Fucking Chris. Always asking about my babies safety with my sister, I swear one more thing comes out his mouth about her that's not positive and I'll skin 'em." I growl out.

Kyle grins and wraps his arms around me. "Calm down baby." he says.

Chris lets a small glare slip at Kyle. "No showing affection when I'm here, I may have let you two get married after he knocked you up, but I still am mad at him."

The guide looked appalled at our words. "What? Anyway, let me show you around, I assume you are the Smiths?"

"Yes." Kyle says grinning. I roll my eyes and she shows us around.

"Oh, sorry I forgot, my name is Samantha, but you can call me Sam."

"One of our daughters is named Samantha, we call her Sami though."

She smiles. "That's really cool, so how many children?"

"Two, twin girls." Kyle says.

"Married or not?" she asks.

"Yep."

She wrote something down on her clip board. "Okay, lets get started."

When we finally got home I went over to my babies who were with Valentine and Amaya. "Hi babies, Mommy's home." I say kissing both their cheeks. They giggle and I grin.

Kyle grabs my wrist before I could sit. "Amaya can you watch them for a little bit?" he asks.

She nods and I give him a confused look.

He brings me up to my room and holds me to his chest as he sits on the bed. "I love you." he whispers in my ear.

"I love you too." I tell him as he kisses my neck.

"Can't wait till we get our own place." he tells me.

"Me too," he kisses my cheek. "I'll miss everyone." I say sadly.

He sighs through his nose. "We'll come visit everyday."

"I know." I sigh.

"I've been doing well with college." he tells me.

I smile. "That's good, I've been doing good at work, though we still can't figure out who killed Trisha." I mutter, tears pricking my eyes.

"Don't let it stress you out or the babies will since it and won't sleep." he tells me. He kisses my hair as he pulls me back into his chest, and making me sit in his lap. "Lets go take care of the girls and we'll start packing in a few days." he tells me.

I nod and get up, we headed downstairs and went to the living room where Amaya, Jayden, Valentine, and the twins were. I head over to the girls and pick them up. I settle in and start to rock Sarah back and forth. Kyle sat back and watched as Jayden held Sami. He was smiling for the fist time in a while. "Jay? Are you okay?" I ask him softly after we set the girls down on their blankets once they fell asleep.

"I'm fine." he mutters.

"No you've been hiding in your room." I say narrowing my eyes.

"Nothing." he snapped. I roll my eyes.