It's a Love-Hate Relationship *15*

This chapter's gonna be a lil sad so yeah...

*~* October's Point Of View *~*

I sighed when Sami and Sarah were inside with Valentine and Jada, the four immediately making a huge mess in the living room. "What the fuck did I agree to?" I asked myself while heading over to the kitchen, where Alex and Amaya were talking.

"I hope the bitch goes to jail for a long time," Alex told me, talking about Kate. "I mean, I wish it was me with Kyle, and that the twins were my babies, but that doesn't mean I'd stab the person standing in the way."

"I doubt Kyle would even think of getting with you," I teased with a small smile.

"Pfft, I don't care if he doesn't like dicks. If I wanted to be a girl, I'd be a fucking girl, and I'd be amazing at it. I'd be fucking sexy, and he'd beg for me to sleep with him!" he exclaimed before looking at Amaya, which made the two start laughing.

"Alex, what are you smoking?" I asked while opening the fridge.

"He isn't smoking anything, he's just hyper 'cause we had a few energy drinks last night..." Amaya told me, trailing off and giving me a sheepish grin.

"How many did you drink, and when did you drink them?"

"Around ten last night, and about four..." she said, looking at Alex for some help.

"We had two each, but then we found out I brought two more, so we both got another one. Then we drank a five hour energy thing a little bit ago so we didn't pass out when you were gone," he said with a grin.

I sighed and shook my head as they grinned at me. "You two are going to overdose and die one day," I muttered while pulling out a Dr Pepper.

They exchanged a glance before staring at me in horror.

"You won't let us do that, right?" Alex asked, pouting as I tried not to smile.

"Maybe. Depends on if you two do anything bad or annoy me too much...."

"We'll watch Sami, Sarah, and Valentine tonight for you since Jada's too young to be downstairs and up late," Amaya offered.

"Yeah, and we'll be super nice to them. We won't give them candy or soda, and we'll make them breakfast, and make sure that they're not too loud tonight. Plus Danny and Toby said that they were gonna come over and that they wanna have a few drinks with you, so we'll keep the little ones busy when they're here," Alex told me.

"When did they say that?" I asked with a small frown while taking a sip of the soda.

"Oops, forgot to tell you earlier," Amaya said with a sheepish grin. "They called kinda early this morning, and said all that stuff..."

"You two forget things too easily," I mumbled with a sigh before going to the living room. I sat on the couch and watched the four play for a little bit, until Danny threw the front door open, and walked in like he owned the place.

"Honey, I'm home!" he shouted with a grin as he strutted in here, making the four on the floor giggle. "Why didn't you guys tell me all of my babies were waiting for me?" He came and sat on the couch beside me before shaking his long brown hair out of his eyes. "I would've brought little Cameron to play with them."

"It was last minute, and I would've told you if the two little brats told me earlier that you were coming over," I told him before smiling over at Brian and Toby.

Danny turned around and stared at Alex and Amaya in horror. "You two didn't tell her? What the hell is wrong with you guys?! She could've beat me with a spoon if she didn't know it was me!"