It's a Love-Hate Relationship *8*

*~* Dazy's P.O.V. *~*

I frown looking out the window at the rain. “Don’t worry, they’ll come home when they want to.”

“They have a son Kyle, they need to come home, this is the last night I am watching after 3 kids, Valentine is going to go stay with Amaya.” I say angrily. I pick him up and carry him to Amaya’s room. “He is all yours.” I tell her. I went back to my room and Kyle hugged me to him, I smile lightly and turn my head, kissing his neck.

He leaned down and crushed his lips to mine, “Love you,” he murmurs,

“Love you too.” I tell him after he pulled away. He pulled me to him and we cuddled on the bed, watching TV.

“Dazy.” Chris says opening the door.

I look up at him. “What?” “

“I need to speak with you about the Lemay case. Privately.”

I get up and head out to the hallway and he hugged me, “You're off the Lemay case, you're not aloud out on the field to go after Aaron.”

I felt my stomach drop. “No. No, no, no, no! Chris you can’t take me off it!” I shout, the tears coming. “Trisha was my friend, and she was raped and murdered, I want revenge Christian!” I shout angrily, I turned and stormed into my room. I went into the bathroom and slammed the door shut, and locking it, I turned on the water and stripped, waiting for the water to turn warm, I clogged the bottom, unlocked the door and slipped into the water, filling it with bubble bath and just relaxing, trying to calm down.

“You okay?” Kyle asks opening the door and leaning in the doorway.

“I think I’m fine, as long as Chris doesn’t keep me from going after Aaron.”

“It’s for your safety.”

“I know how to be safe, I know different ways to take out an armed person.” I close my eyes and slip further in, Kyle came in and sat on the edge, then pulled my hand out the water and held it in his, twirling my ring around my finger,

“Don’t worry Diz, everything will get better okay?” he asks. I nod.

I lean feel him pull away and undress, then feel him step into the water and grab my hands. "I love you." he murmurs, putting his lips on mine.

I smile and kiss him back. "I hope it will."

I woke up laying on the bed, my hair messy but dry, and naked. I froze up, but then remembered what happened and turned pink, then get up and get dressed in black leggings and a red t-shirt, and red flats, I put my hair in a messy bun, and keep my face make up free. I grab my phone and head downstairs, then make breakfast. Kyle comes down grinning and I turn pink and Amaya smirks.

"You're VERY loud," she says.

Chris and Anna came down, and Chris was bright red from anger.

I immediately look down and so does Kyle. "Sorry." we murmur, I finish making breakfast and eat at the counter.

When Chris left Anna smirks at us. "Couldn't wait could yah?" Kyle grins."Sorry bout that Anna."

She laughs and then stops. "I miss my October." I turn and start cleaning, acting like I didn't hear her. "Dazy, she's fi-"

"THEY COULD BE DEAD KYLE!" I scream out, turning to face him with tears pouring down my face. "WHO WOULD VALENTINE GO TOO HUH? ME AND YOU? AMAYA? ANNA AND CHRIS?" I stopped yelling and slumped to the floor, and he called the school saying he couldn't make it in, something happened that was traumatic. "That's it," I say getting up. I dress in jeans and a long sleeve shirt, then put on my gun belt and badge, grab some photos of them and put my wallet and phone in a mini back pack, and some water bottles and some snack bars, then put on some converse and head out to my cruiser, I get in ignoring Kyle, Amaya and Anna.