Chapter 18

~Andy's P.O.V.~

After the reception, me and Emilie went to the airport to go on our honeymoon. The kids are with my parents since they never get to spend time with them.

"Where are we going?" Emilie kept whining.

"You'll just have to find out." I said and kissed her.

"Flight 23 to Cayman Islands now boarding." The person on the load speaker said. Emilie looked at me with wide eyes.

"Yes, we're going to the Cayman Islands." I said. Emilie smiled at me and kissed me.

"I love you sooooooo much!" Emilie said.

"I love you to." I said before we boarded the plane.

•at the Cayman Islands•

~still Andy's P.O.V.~

When we landed, Emilie was asleep so I took a pic of her and put it on Instagram.

"My beautiful wife asleep on the plane. <3 love this woman!! @smexii_mustache_teaparty (A/N that is my real Instagram name. Look me up if you want to!)

"Emilie, babe, wake up. We're here." I said and Emilie wiggled a little bit, and woke up. She stretched and popped her back and got up. Emilie stumbled a little and I chuckled.

"Come on, babe." I said and led her off of the plane and into the airport. Emilie doesn't know this, but I bought a beach house out here for vacations for just us.

When we got our luggage from the baggage claim, and then went to a boat to go to the beach house.

When we got to the house, I looked over at Emilie and she was looking over at me.

"Welcome home." I said and lightly kissed her. We got off of the boat and got our bags before we headed up to the house.

~Emilie's P.O.V.~

When we got up to the house, Andy opened the door and walked inside. I followed behind him and the place was HUGE!!!!!!! Andy put our stuff down in the living room and picked me up bridal style and started walking down the hallway to where I'm guessing is the bedroom.

Andy puts me on the bed and starts kissing me. He moves down my jaw line to my neck and finds my sweet spot almost instantly and I start moaning.

Suddenly he sits up and tugs my panties off and then throws them on the floor. Pulling his boxer briefs off, his erection springs free. Holy cow! He kneels up and pulls a condom onto his considerable length. Oh no. Will it? How?

"You're so deliciously wet. God I want you! I'm going to fuck you right now Mrs. Biersack. Hard." Andy said. I looked him in the eyes and said:

"Fuck me already." Andy smirked and thrusted into me. I moaned and Andy thrusted harder and harder, making me scream his name. I could feel Andy cum in me. I moaned in pleasure and Andy kissed me roughly.

"That was amazing." I said to Andy. He just nodded his head and kissed me again.

After that, I fell asleep in Andy's arms.

•next day•

I woke up next to Andy with his arms around me. I smiled to myself then I got up and went to the bathroom. When I got done using the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and went to get some clothes on. Andy woke up and looked at me.

"Good morning sexy." Andy said and got up and kissed me passionately and I kissed him back. I had to pull away when I heard my phone go off.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Emilie, it's Amy."

"Oh hi." I said. Is there something wrong with the kids?!

"Listen, Echo had a bad cough and we took him to the doctor and he has a 102 degree fever." I broke down crying and gave the phone to Andy.

"Hello?........ What?!........... Ok.......... Ok............. Yeah. We're heading that way now.......... Alright......... I love you to.......... Alright, bye." Andy said to his mom.

"We're going home. Mom said that Echo won't stop crying and that he keeps saying mama." Andy said. I nodded my head and went to get my clothes on.

Once me and Andy got our clothes on, we went to the boat and got on. Andy told them to go to the airport.

•back in LA•

When the plane landed, me and Andy pretty much ran off of the plane and went to go get our bags. When we got them, I got out my phone and called Faith.

"Hello?" Faith asked.

"Faith, it's Emilie. We need you to come pick us up at the airport. Echo has a 102 degree fever. We need you to get to the airport fast!" I said.

"Alright. I'll be right there." Faith said and then she hung up. I looked at Andy and started crying.

"Shhhhhh. It's ok, babe. Echo's going to be fine." Andy said, trying to calm me down. I stopped crying when Faith pulled up and Andy threw our bags in the back of her car and we got in and told Faith to go to Andy's parents house.