Chapter 13.

Faith's P.O.V.

When we got to Paris, I was wore out from being preggo and from the wedding. So when we got into the hotel room, I got out of my dress and put something comfy on then laid down on the bed and turned on Maury. 5 minutes into the show, I was yelling at the tv.

"He ain't the daddy!! You're a whore and slept with 15 different guys!!" Jayy came out of the bathroom laughing at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." he said. I gave him the death glare and that made him laugh even harder.

"I love you, babe." he said while leaning down for a kiss. I kissed him and he smiled at me.

I felt the baby kick and I jumped from the sudden impact. Jayy looked at me with fear in his eyes. I looked at him and said, "it was just a kick. Nothing too major." He smiled in relief and kissed me again. I got up and went to the bathroom.

Emilie's P.O.V.

After Faith's wedding, me and Andy went home and we watched tv. Then we heard a knock at the door and I looked at Andy, and he looked back at me with his puppy eyes that you can"t say no to. So me being 6 months pregnant, got up and went to the door. When I opened it, I seen Matt Good from D.R.U.G.S. standing there. Andy jumped up and "bro-hugged" him. I looked at them with a confused look on my face. Andy laughed and explained his and Matt's friendship. 

After he got done explaining that, I went up to him and kissed him good night, I said night to Matt, then went upstairs and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I know it's short, but I don't have any ideas. If you have any ideas, message me please. I'd love to hear what you guys have to say. :) thanks for reading.

Comment/Vote/Fan. :P