Chapter 10.

Emilie's P.O.V.

The next day when I woke up, I popped my back then went down stairs. When I got down there, I seen Faith sitting on the couch watching tv. She looked up at me as I walked over to the couch and sat down next to her. I turned towards her and said,

"Can I ask you a question?" 

She looked at me and said, "You just did." I gave her a death glare and she nodded her head yes. Yeah that's right. This biotch knows not to mess with me when I first wake up. 

I let out a deep breath and said "Do you think I should forgive Andy?" Faith looked at me like I had just grown another head.

"Emilie, he cheated on you." 

I looked at her and told her about the text Andy sent me explaining what happened. She kept on staring at me like I was on display somewhere.

"You know what? I'm going to go do that right now. I'm getting my boyfriend back." I said and I walked back up the stairs to my room. When I got in my room, I went over to my bed and got my phone. I unlocked it and texted Andy.

E- Andy, I believe you. And I forgive you.

A- Really?? 

E- Yes. Do you wanna meet me at the park, lets say in, 2 hours??

A- Yeah. C u then.

E- Ok. C u.

I put my phone down and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I turned on the water getting it to the temperature I like. I striped my clothes off then got in. I washed my hair then did "womanly stuff" and got out. I went back to my room and got out my BOTDF shirt and my black short shorts. Then I blow dried my hair and straightened it. Then I put on a thin layer of eyeliner and some black eye shadow. I put on my new Batman Converse and I was ready to go. I grabbed my phone and walked out of my room.

I walked down the stairs and went to the door. "Where are you going?" Faith asked as I got to the door. 

"I'm going to the park to meet Andy there." I said and before she could say anything else, I shut the door. 

As I walked to the park, I got butterflies in my stomach. I got closer to the park and I could see a really tall guy standing by a bench. Andy. I walked over to him. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Hey." I nervously said.

Hi, beautiful." Andy said, smiling at me. 

"So, are we ok now?" I asked. My nerves are getting the best of me. Andy must have noticed that to.

"Yeah. Can I ask you something?" Andy asked me. 

I smirked at him and said, "You just did." Andy laughed at my comeback. 

"Well I'm going to ask you another question. Emilie Lynn Kugelman, will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled up at him.

"Yes." I said and sat down on the bench we were standing by. "Hey, do you want to see a funny video?" I asked as Andy sat down next to me. So I pulled out my phone and went on YouTube and looked up Taylor Swift Trouble Goat Lyrics and played it for Andy. He started laughing hysterically. I started laughing at Andy.

"Oh. My. God." Andy said between laughs. "That is HILARIOUS!!" I smiled at him and he looked down at me. And before I knew it, his lips were pressed against mine in a soft, passionate kiss.

Andy's P.O.V.

After Emilie showed me that video, I realized that I missed Emilie more than I thought I did. And before I could stop myself, I kissed her. It was a soft, passionate kiss and I was happy to have her back. God I missed her. I thought as we walked back to her's and Faith's house.