Chapter 7.

Emilie's P.O.V.

"I AM AN AWKWARD NARWHAL UNICORN BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled as I walked into Andy's house. "What?" Andy asked me as he tried to keep his laughter in. "You heard me." I said and I started walking away. Andy grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. "I love you. You know that, right?" He asked me as I turned in his grasp to face him. "I love you too. You know that, right?" I asked in a very seductive tone. Andy nodded his head yes and kissed me passionately. The next thing I hear is "WOO HOO!!!! GET SOME ANDY!!" Andy pulled away from the kiss, looked at Ashley, and said, "Alright." Then he turned to me grabbed my hand and led me upstairs.

We got to Andy's room and he locked the door then gently pushed me down onto his bed. Andy climbed on top of me and started kissing me again. I pulled him down to deepen the kiss. I started to move my hands down Andy's stomach. When my hands got to his manhood, Andy let out a moan. Andy started kissing my neck, and found my weak spot. I let out a soft moan and Andy started moving his hands down me as he continued to kiss me. Andy started to take my shirt off, and I did the same to him. As we were taking out clothes off, I heard Ashley yell, "No matter how much I don't want to stop you guys, but Andy, remember why were here. We have band practice." And with that, Andy got off of me and looked at me with sorrowful eyes and said "I'm sorry, babe. We can finish this at either your house or after band practice when everybody leaves." I said ok and put my shirt back on and followed Andy downstairs for band practice.

-2 hours later-

After band practice was over and all of the guys left, Andy walked up to me and said "Do you want to go swimming?" I nodded my head, but then said "I don't have my swimming suite though." Andy smirked at me and said, "You don't need it." I looked up at him and smiled. Andy started walking to the backdoor, but I put my hands around his waist and said "You are too sexy." Andy turned around and said "Same for you, baby." We started walking outside together. When we got outside, Andy picked me up and carried me over to the pool, then he jumped in while holding me. When we came back up, I screamed and looked at Andy and said, "Was that necessary?" Andy smiled and said "Anything is necessary when I'm with you." I smiled at him and pulled him into me. Andy started taking my clothes off again. Then I took his clothes off and Andy lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Andy slowly thrust into me and I let out a moan. Andy chuckled and started to thrust a little harder and faster.

After a few minutes of ‘doing it’ in the pool, Andy slowly pulled out of me and was smiling at me. “How was it, babe?” He asked as I unwrapped my legs from around his waist. “Amazing.” I said as I pecked him on the lips. I was climbing out of the pool when I realized that Andy didn’t get any towels. “Ummm, Andy?” I asked. “Yeah, babe?” He asked in his deep, sexy voice. “You didn’t get any towels.” I said as Andy got out of the pool. ”Ohh. Those might be useful right now.” He said as he started walking towards the door.

“Oh shit.” Andy said as he got to the door. “What?” I asked as Andy got back to me. He looked through the door again and said “We have company.” I looked over Andy’s shoulder and seen Jayy and Faith in the living room. “God dammit.” I said as jumped back into the pool. “Andy, hand me my clothes please.” Once Andy gave me my clothes, I put them on and told Andy to put his on to. He did as I told him.

I walked inside and Faith turned around to see who it was. When she seen me she stood up and said “Why are you all wet?” I looked her in the eyes and said, “Well after Andy finished band practice, I wanted to go swimming but I didn’t have my swim suit. So Andy picked me up and threw me into the pool. And that is he is wet to.” I finished right as Andy walked in.