Chapter 11.

-2 months later-

Faith's P.O.V.

Emilie has been happier than ever since her and Andy got back together. Me and Jayy have been getting closer and closer. Today is our 5 month anniversary. I've been feeling sick for 2 weeks now and I don't know why. Suddenly I felt like I was going to get sick, so I ran to the bathroom and went to the toilet and started throwing up. Jayy came running into the bathroom and held my hair back while I threw up.

"That's it. I'm going to call the doctor and set you up an appointment." Jayy said and walked out of the bathroom when I was done. I walked to the sink and brushed my teeth. Then I walked back to the couch and sat down.

Jayy came over and sat down next to me and said. "You have a doctor's appointment tomorrow at noon." I groaned and just nodded my head. Jayy picked me up and took me to our bedroom and laid me down on the bed and got in next to me. 

"I'm sorry you don't feel good, baby." He said and kissed my forehead. I just cuddled into his chest and fell asleep.

-the next day-

I woke up to Jayy shaking me awake. "Faith, wake up. You have a doctor's appointment today." I groaned and got up. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I got in and washed my hair. I quickly washed my body and got out and ran to the toilet, careful not to slip. I threw up then brushed my teeth. I then went to my closet and got my black BOTDF shirt and my half red/half black skinny jeans. I put on a thin layer of eyeliner and my black knee high converse.

"You ready?" Jayy asked as I walked into the living room.

"Yeah." I said

I walked out to the car and Jayy drove me to the doctor. When we got there, I signed in and sat down until I heard a nurse call my name.

"Faith?" I stood up and walked to the door and Jayy followed me. The nurse showed me to a room and told me to lay down on the bed thing. I laid down and she asked me what was wrong.

"I've been getting sick for 2 weeks now. And I don't know why." I said, scared to find out what's wrong with me. The nurse and said,

"Ok, I'll have to do some tests." She got out a needle and said, "I need to take some blood." I flinched when she said that. Jayy came over to me and held my hand while the nurse stuck the needle into my arm. 

When the nurse was done, she said, "Alright, you may go check out now. I will call you with the results." I stood up and shook her hand.

"Thank you." I said, then walked out with Jayy. "I'm scared." I said as we walked to the car. 

"I know you are babe." He said and kissed me before we got into the car and drove home.

Jayy's P.O.V.

I've been writing a new song for Faith. She's going to love it!! It's called Love Struck. BOTDF has a show later tonight, and I'm going to sing it for her. Then I'm going to propose. I just hope she says yes.

Faith's P.O.V.

I went to lay down when I got a call from the doctors office.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi. Is this Faith?" 

"Yeah." I said.

"This is Dr. Juliet." (A/N see what I did there??) "I have your test results." She said.

"Ok." I said now really scared.

"Congradulations Faith, you're 1 month pregnant." I'm what?!?!

"Ok. Thank you." I said then hung up.

"JAYY!!" I yelled. He came running up the stairs and into our room. 

"What is it babe?" He asked, clearly worried.

"I-I'm pregnant." I said and Jayy stood there, shocked, paralized.

"Jayy?" I asked. He got a huge grin on his face.

"I'M GOING TO BE A DADDY!!!!" He yelled and hugged me. "How far along are you?" He asked, anxious to hear.

"1 month." I said. 

 Jayy started jumping up and down like a little kid. I laughed at his childish self. Then I called Emilie to tell her the news.

Emilie's P.O.V.

I was listening to Coffin on my iPod when Faith called me. I answered my phone and said,

"This better be good." 

Faith scoffed and said "Well if you must know, it is good. So...... GET YOUR ASS TO THE HOUSE NOW!!!!!!!!!" 

"Well then. I'll be right over. Do you care if I bring Andy with me??" I asked.

"I don't care. Just get over here." 

"Ok. I'll be there in 10." I said then hung up.

"Andy?" I asked when I walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah?" 

"Do you want to go to mine and Faith's house with me. Faith said that she has something to tell me and she said that you could come over with me if you want to."

"Yeah. I'll go." Andy said and smiled at me. 

I went outside to my car and got in the drivers seat. When Andy came out, he got into the passenger seat and got buckled. I drove to mine and Faith's house, and got there in 5 minutes. I got out of the car and Andy followed me to the door.

I walked inside and seen Faith sitting on the couch.

"What's up chicka?" I asked. She looked up at me and smiled. She stood up and told me and Andy to sit down.

"Well, I just found out today that...." There was a hesitant pause before Faith continued. "I-I'm pregnant." I looked at her with my jaw dropped. I jumped up and started doing my happy dance with Faith.

"YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed while jumping up and down.

-later that night at the concert-

Faith's P.O.V.

That night at Jayy's concert, I was standing backstage with Emilie when Jayy said<\,

"I would like everybody to meet my lovely girlfriend, Faith." And he came over and pulled me onto the stage. 

Jayy got down on one knee and said "Faith, I have loved you since the first time I seen you walk into that V.I.P room for our concert. You have changed me so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So Faith, will you marry me?" I stood there frozen when he pulled out a velvet box with a ring that has a gold band and 3 big diamonds on it. When I finally found my voice, I said:

"Y-yes. YES!!" Jayy put the ring on my finger and kissed me and spun me around. I'm going to marry Jayy Von Monroe.... And have his baby. Can my life get any better??

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of ring on side :)