Chapter 6.

Faith's P.O.V.

When I woke up, Jayy wasn't next to me. "Jayy?" I called out as I got up. "Yeah?" "Where are you?" I asked as I started walking down the stairs. "Right here." he said standing up and walking over to me, and wrapping his arms around my waist and gently kissed me. I smiled and pulled away. Jayy had a sad look on his face. "What?" I asked him. Jayy looked at me and smirked. "Oh. Nothing." Oh no.

Jayy picked me up and took me back into my room. He closed the door with his foot, put me on my bed, and climbed on top of me. Oh god.. "Do you want to do this?" Jayy asked as he broke the kiss. I nodded my head yes and then he started kissing me again.. Then Jayy started to take my shirt off. I did the same with him and it went a little further....

After we got done, Jayy looked at me "How was it?" I lost my voice, as I was trying to catch my breath. I said "Amazing." after I caught my breath. After a few minutes of laying there, I got up and got dressed and went down stairs. I turned on the tv and Adventure Time came on. "YES!!" I yelled as the theme song came on. The next thing I know, Jayy is running down the stairs. "What are you yelling 'yes' about?" He asked me as he sat down next to me. "Adventure Time came on.." I said and started singing the theme song. "Weirdo." Jayy said as he went back upstairs.

Emilie's P.O.V.

As we pulled up at Andy's house for his band practice, Andy turned the car off and turned in his seat (well as much as he could anyway..) and looked at me. "Emilie, I know that we just met and everything, but I.... I think I've fallen for you. You're in my mind every day and no matter what I do, I cant get you out of my head. So I was wondering, will you be my girlfriend?"

I was shocked at first but after a few seconds, I looked him in his beautiful blue eyes and said "Yes Andy. I'll be your girlfriend. And I've fallen for you to." Andy had a huge smile on his face and leaned over and gently kissed me then said, "Come on, we have to get in there before the guys wreck my house." I laughed at that and said "ok." And we walked inside, hand in hand, as a couple. This is possibly the best day of my life!