Chapter 17 - Part 1

Chapter 17 (Part 1) - Sky

"Oh god, Nick! Faster!" I screamed and wiped the thin layer of sweat coating my forehead.

"Don't worry, babe. I'm an expert when it comes to these kinds of things." He managed to reply despite his ragged breaths.

He winked at me but then his eyes widened and he pulled me into his arms, making me crash into his hard chest. His free hand made it's way to my chin to lift up my face, my eyes connecting with his blue ones. He leaned in and tilted his head slightly, the action making our noses bump slightly against each other. I saw him smile before finally closing the distance between us and molding his lips to mine.

I smiled and intertwined our fingers together, ignoring the hot liquid that dripped down from my back, thigh, leg, arm and cheeks. I chuckled until I felt another blow on my thigh and groaned.

Hold up, before you go all apeshit or dirty-minded on Nick and I, let me just - as Jim put it in Star Trek - enlighten you.

-

I woke up at 4 that afternoon with a warm, fuzzy feeling at the pit of my stomach and a smile touching my lips. I tried to lie on my back - failing to do so when I felt a muscular arm on my waist, keeping me in place. I looked up to see Nick's amused face staring back at me. I scowled and flicked his nose.

"Ow," He muttered and rubbed his cute nose, "My nose isn't cute." He grumbled and his frown deepened.

"Why are you always reading my mind?" It was my turn to scowl at him, I flicked his nose multiple times.

"Cut it out!" He wheezed and blocked my hand, I managed to flick him three times before he grabbed both my hands and encased it with his large hand.

"Perks of having a mate with small hands," He stuck out his tongue playfully at me and kept my hands still on my stomach.

I eventually stopped struggling against his grip and just buried my face on the crook of his neck, he sighed contentedly when I breathed in his scent. After some seconds, I blew out air from my mouth - trying to tickle him. I grinned when I felt him squirm.

"You do know that I'm ticklish, yeah?" He asked me and slowly let go of my hands.

"Yup."

"And you do know that I know that you're ticklish, am I right?" He raised his eyebrows and I caught on his message. I raised my hands up in surrender.

"Okay, okay. Can you go now, please?" I pouted and he stared at me, perplexed.

"Why?" He answered my question with a question. Nice. I hugged his waist and looked up at him with, I think, sincere eyes.

"Because as much as I want us to stay like this forever, we have a date and I have yet to confirm our relationship besides being mates." I explained and his face softened a little bit.

"Fine," He grumbled and kissed my forehead, his lips lingering for a second before he pulled away.

"Comfy clothes," He reminded and hugged me one last time before he swung his legs and got off my bed.

I hopped out of bed and stood in front of my closet, trying to remember what Scarlette told me earlier this morning.

White jeans. Dark singlet. Black blouse.

I mentally recited and some minutes after, I found the appropriate clothes for the date. Grinning, I proceeded to the bathroom and did what I had to do.

-

"Sky, Nick's here!" I heard Luke holler from downstairs. I wonder why he never left the house, though.