Chapter 4

Read, Vote, Comment, Be a Fan, Enjoy!

Chapter 4
Nick's POV

"Hey Nick! Why did you turn into a unicorn?" She hiccuped, "I love unicorns, can I touch your tail pretty please?" She laughed and pouted at me.

Instead of actually having fun, here I was playing babysitter. I really should be a tad pissed but, well... to be completely honest I didn't actually mind. I knew that Sky has low tolerance for alcohol, and I could only imagine where Jason and Scarlette might've ran off to. I shuddered in disgust. But thinking about the two made me think about my own future, and the possibility of Sky's involvement in it. I shook my head, no use going down that rabbit hole. I was brought back to reality when Sky's hand tugged at my shirt. It took a second for me to recall her question.

"First I'm not a unicorn, second no, I don't have a tail and third you're fucking drunk!" I yelled at her but I think she barely heard me. The music and alcohol probably made her practically deaf. It was her turn to frown at me.

"You're no fun unicorn, I thought unicorns are party animals and they're always happy. You're grumpy." She complained and I stifled a laugh and gave her a hard look.

"Unicorns are nowhere near fun, do you actually believe in what people say about them?" I asked her in a serious tone.

"N-no, but the girl on Despicable Me has her own unicorn." She paused, her eyes suddenly lit up. Crap. "You can be my unicorn, Nick!" She finished and stood up from the bar stool and stumbled in front of me.

"Please? Can you be my unicorn, Nick?" She made a puppy dog face. I stared at her, wow. If it wasn't for her breath, she'd be adorable right now.

"I-" I started but she cut me off when she put her hands on my cheeks and looked at me dead in the eye. I stiffened when her hand dropped to my thigh, a little too close to my manhood.

"Please? Unicorn Nick?" She cooed even more and moved her hand up and down my thigh.

"Christ," I stopped and inhaled, "Fine, just tonight since you won't remember any if this anyway." I groaned and she smiled brightly at me, I gave a glare in return.

"Since you're my unicorn now, you will follow everything that I say." She told me and sat again on the stool next to where I'm sitting.

"First of all I want a piggy-biggy-back ride," She stopped and had a thoughtful look, "I think it's supposed to be unicorn-back ride because-" She got cut off when a pair of hands snaked around her waist and hugged her from behind. I growled as a warning.

"Hello there, beautiful." Anthony said and rested his chin on Sky's shoulder. I glanced at her and saw a tinge if recognition in her eyes.

"Why, hello Alpha Nick, I didn't see you there." He faked surprise and it flared my anger up. I growled again but louder than before to show him I want no games.

"Get off her, now." I ordered, letting a bit of my Alpha tone slip. He hesitated at first but bowed and released her grip on Sky, who just stared at me wide-eyed.

"Yes, Alpha Nick." He said and walked away slowly.

"Oh and Anthony!" I said and he turned with a solemn look on his face, "Happy Birthday, man." I told him and chuckled then returned to face the black-haired beauty beside me.

"What?" I asked her but she just stared at me and it made me uncomfortable.

"You freaking growled." She said after a few minutes of silence and I tried not to laugh at her shocked face.