Chapter 5

Banner is made by cathykiley c: Read, Vote, Comment, Be a Fan, Enjoy!

Chapter 5
Her POV

How should I put this? I must choose the right words to describe this

How should I put this? I must choose the right words to describe this. Somewhere, at some time, I had woken standing up in a field. A very flowery field.

Too flowery for my liking.

I woke up with my eyes open and my ears and fingers tingled whether from hotness or coldness, I don't know. Sunspots filled my vision, effectively blurring it but when I looked at the sky, no sun was visible. The sky was cloudy.

Too cloudy for my liking.

I looked around and saw a river to my left and a single tree to my right. What made me confused is everything looked like a dream, it looked just like what they made it look in the movies. Everything looked soft.

Too soft for my liking. Everything looked dreamy.

Too dreamy for my- Okay I should stop. It's getting annoying the longer I thought of it. I wandered down the field, unaware and uncaring of the perils that was waiting ahead. Especially now that I learned my best friend is a werewolf. I stood frozen on my tracks, the wind violently made contact with my skin. How come I knew that my bestfriend was a werewolf? I don't even know that I have a bestfriend. Wait, I don't even know my name. And Werewolves don't exist. I snorted and proceeded to walk along the never-ending field, not caring that I don't know my own name. That's when I realized I wasn't alone since I woke up.

A tall lady was walking beside me all along but had been very silent since. I tried to look at her but every time I did, sunspots would blur my vision. Stupid sunspots. And stupid lady. I awkwardly stood still and looked down at my feet. The lady stopped too but this time she spoke.

The chosen shall fight
At the opposite of night,
On my rightful command
Darkness will invade your sight.
A quarter of my power
You may be devoured,
To save humanity
He must not scour.

I closed my eyes. Her voice was so soft and soothing, I'm surprised I haven't slept yet. But what is up with her? Blabbering about abilities and nights. I raised my head and looked at her, prepared of the sunspots that may come, but no sunspots made me blind. Still, I couldn't see her face. Oh gosh, what if she doesn't have a face? What if she's a ghost? What if I'm dying? What if she's a faceless ghost and I was dying?

Nah, probably not. She wore a long flowing white dress and had a silver and black headdress placed on her head. It had a round thing in front of it. I shrugged and began walking again. This time she didn't follow me but she kept on chanting her earlier words. I ran, her voice sounded demanding and full of authority but smooth still. Her voice got stuck in my head as well as what she was saying. I slowed down my pace, every time her voice raised a note higher, the light somehow surrounded me and got brighter. Her voice was now ear-piercing and there's blood coming out of my left ear, my eyes were screwed tight. I stopped and kneeled on my knees, I kept myself from twitching in pain. Instead, I let out a very girly - too girly for my liking - scream and I felt numb.