Chapter 13

Read, Vote, Comment, Be a Fan, Enjoy!

Chapter 13
Her POV

I held the straps of my red and black backpack and walked well, stomped, to room 15. Also known as Mrs. Fletcher's assigned room. Oh the joy.

I heard Jason snicker behind me and I turned my head to give him a glare of my own. He stopped and cleared his throat. I grabbed and turned the doorknob then yanked the door open. As soon as the students inside saw me, they quieted down and gaped at me. I pursed my lips together and gave them dirty looks and instantly, the loud chatters came back and they weren't eyeing me anymore.

I made my way to our usual seats at the back and my eyes landed on a tan blond guy sitting on my desk with giggling teenage girls huddled around him. An Asian girl was sitting in between his dangling legs.

I stood beside my seat and cleared my throat.

"What can I do for you?" He asked me in an irritated and bored tone. Trust me asshole, the feeling is mutual.

"That's my seat." I informed him and pointed to what he was sitting on. He yawned and with a scowl tried to look for something on my desk and then his gaze landed on me. I noticed that people's attention shifted to us.

"I don't see your name on it so shoo and find another one." He said in a challenging tone and I heard low whistles, it made my already pissed off mood skyrocket. I heard Nick's faint growl behind me.

"Oh my name will be written there with your blood if you won't get the fuck away from it." I stated and as fast as lightning, my hands clamped on a trigger point on his shoulder. He howled in pain.

"She's serious." I heard Nick say from behind me and his hot breath fanned the crook of my neck. The blonde boy coughed multiple times before scurrying away from me, his fangirls trailed behind him.

He's lucky that my mate is here or who knows what I'm going to do to the idiot. I huffed and sat on my seat and placed my bag on my lap.

"What's gotten your panties in a twist?" Jason asked as he plopped down to the chair on my right while Nick occupied the seat on my left.

"I honestly don't know." I exclaimed and sent him a weak smile. I received no reply and found him texting on his iPhone excitedly. I craned my neck but then he abruptly held his phone an arm's length away from me.

"Don't read my messages, it's rude." He said and held a hand in front of my face, I slapped it away and smirked.

"So who are you texting?" I casually asked, despite knowing who it was.

"No one!" He answered quickly then grimaced when he saw my smirk widen. I heard a chair scraping the floor and an arm was thrown over my shoulder.

"You were sending that person dirty texts right?" I teased him and he violently shook his head, "Does that person's name start with Scar and end with Lette?" I taunted even more and he groaned in defeat. I bit my lip out of two things.

First, because of Jason's reactions and second, because of Nick simply playing with my slightly damp hair.

"Oh god, stop." He pleaded with a knowing smile when he caught the amusement in my voice.

"Don't worry, I won't tell." I told him with a wink and turned my attention to Nick who was concentrating on tickling me with my hair. I chuckled at his cute expression.

"Earth to Nick." I repeated twice before Nick finally snapped out of his reverie.

"What?" He asked and I examined his face first before sighing.