One Kiss, Nothing More

•Ashley p.o.v•

It was the first day of my last year of high school. Normally I wouldn't be so nervous, but it's my senior year; last year with my friend, last year of being a crazy teenager, last year of parties, my last chance at love.

I was walking out of history class when I heard my name being called down the hallway.

"ASHLEY!"

I turned around to see my bestfriend, Mackenzie. She is honestly one of the best people I know. She is so pretty and funny; she's like my second half.

Mackenzie has long brown hair and crystal blue eyes. I am shocked that she doesn't have a boyfriend yet because she also has a great personality.

As for me, I have long, curly red hair, and dark chocolate brown eyes.

"What's up?" I asked Mack.

"Did you see Todd yet?" Mack said catching her breath from running down the hallway.

"Why?" I ask her curiously.

"I mean he is your boyfriend!" She exclaimed.

I started to blush. I have been dating Todd for about 1 month now.

"Well, he looks really hot in his football jersey. His muscles are defined perfectly, and you can see his abs." Mackenzie finally said after I didn't reply.

"Thanks for checking out my boyfriend." I said laughing.

"I had to tell you how hot he looked so that you wouldn't have a mini orgasm when you see him. Oh and talking about Todd, he's coming this way."

I turned around. "OMG DO I LOOK GOOD?!"

"Like always!" Mack said running her fingers threw my hair as I fixed my make up in my mirror I had in my locker.

I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist.

"How's my beautiful girlfriend doing?" I heard a deep sexy voice say from behind me.

I turned around to see Todd. he has his arms around my waste, and he looked down at me with that sexy smirk he always does. I looked him up and down and took note about how good he did look; his sent was also intoxicating.

I looked into Todd's hazel eyes and smiled.

"Like what you see?" Todd laughed.

"Ummm. W-what are you talking about?" I asked, my face turning a light shade of pink.

"I saw you eye raping me." Todd still had a smile on his gorgeous face.

"Well, I couldn't help it. When I see an attractive guy, I gotta check 'em out." I laughed.

"Complement accepted." Todd laughed.

He started to lean down and finally it felt his lips touch mine. Told was by far the best kisser i have ever dated.

I tangled my hands threw his purposely messy brown hair. Then I pulled away, breaking the kiss.

"I see you put gel in your hair for once." I bit my bottom lip. Damn, Todd was really turning me on right now.

"To impress you." he whispered in my ear.

"Well, it's working." I whispered back.

Todd kissed me again before the bell rang.

He broke the kiss and said, "I gotta get to class. See you later?"

"Ummm ya." I replied trying to ignore the butterfly's in my stomach. Even bought I have been dating Todd for a month now, he still gives me butterfly's every time we kiss. he still makes me nervous too. he hasn't tried to get me to.... Umm.... You no..... 'Do it' with him yet, so I know that awkward moment is going to come soon.

After my mental conversation with my self, I went to my photography class after Todd left to go to his class. Damn, Todd just makes me melt.