Meeting Robbie E

It was a sunny morning in Orlando, Florida and I was wide awake. Today I was making my debut on the TNA KnockOut Roster. I was jumping up and down when my bro Jessie Godderz came in. ''Someone is excited'' he said smiling. ''HaHa, you know it Bro, today is the big day.'' ''Mhm, you wanna get in a quick gym session before we have to head to the arena?''''Sure, why not?'' I went to my suitcase and pulled out my favorite pink workout shirt and my black jean shorts. I went into the bathroom and put my hair into a braided bun. As I walked out I saw my bro talking to his tag team partner Robbie E. Robbie stopped and turned to me. ''So is this her?'' he ask. ''Yup.'' replies Jessie popping the P. ' It's nice to finally meet you Jamaica, I'm Robbie. he says taking in my appearance. Your brother here has told me alot about you'' he says as he holds his hand out for me to shake. ''Nice to meet you Robbie, I'm Jamaica'' I say as I shake his hand with a smile. ''Hey Jess, how does this look?'' I say and turn around posing. '' Ha, You look good, ready to go?'' ''Where you two going?'' Robbie asks. ''Gym, you wanna come bro?'' ''Hell yeah bro!'' ''God, now I see where Jessie gets it from with the Bro and Dude stuff.'' Jessie and Robbie both look at each other and laugh. ''Alright, let's go.''Jessie says as he grabs our bags. ''After you Jessie says as he opens the door for me.'' ''Thanks Bro'' I say walking out the door. ''Ladies first'' Jessie says smirking at Robbie. ''Psst, Shut up Bro'' he says pushing him and walking out the door.