Chapter 15

Harry

Rose and I enjoyed our dinner, which was delicious, with bouts of comfortable silence and conversation. I was relieved and overjoyed at how happy and relaxed she was. I'd never seen her so down to earth. Her laugh alone made me realise there was no way anything or anyone would take her away from me, I'd always fight to have her by my side. Thoughts of Jack would come and go but I push them aside because Rose was right, we deserved a night that consisted purely of thoughts of each other.

After we'd eaten, we shared roles when washing up, I washed and she dried. It was something so mundane and domestic, but I enjoyed it thoroughly and judging by the often side glances and smiles, I'd say Rose enjoyed it just as much.

We then decided on an action movie marathon accompanied by wine and a blanket draped over us. Half way through the second movie however, we both became too warm and abandoned the blanket idea, throwing it over and onto the chair beside us.

As the night progressed we grew closer, like there were invisible magnets attached to us and the opposite poles were facing each other. We ended up talking more than watching the film playing before us, debating about which of our worst favourite movies were in fact the worst of all time.

Rose kept changing position to maintain her comfort, or so I assumed. Crossing and uncrossing her legs multiple times showcased how long and firm they were, not to mention the fact that she was wearing one of my weaknesses. Lace-top stockings. With all my will and a few crotch adjustments, I managed to continue with our conversation and put all my focus in studying her features; the way she'd pout when she considered something, the way a small dimple would appear on the right side of her cheek when she smiled and best of all, the way her eyes would twinkle with excitement when she spoke passionately.

This went on for an hour or so until she brushed against my leg with her own as she changed position again. The view of those stockings and the physical contact was my final straw. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Are you being sexy on purpose?" I asked her sounding slightly annoyed. Or maybe frustrated would be a better way to put it. Frowning, she giggled nervously, I think.

"No, why?" An explanation wasn't needed as I glanced down to her thigh quickly then back up to her face, which was now looking towards where my attention had been riveted most of the night. A blush crept up into her cheeks, which somehow she managed to make look cute and hot at the same time, then she pulled at the hem of her dress to cover up. She proceeded to giggle once more then turned to look me in the eye.

"Sorry." The words came out almost shyly and for some bizarre reason I found it even more alluring. Rose seemed to pick up on my growing arousal as we stared at one another intensely for a few moments.

Suddenly we both moved collectively and locked our lips in a turbulent kiss, tongues tangling, teeth biting and tugging, breaths shared feverishly. Moaning into my mouth, Rose straddled my lap. Acting on instinct alone, I let my hands fall onto her thighs, feeling the lacy fabric beneath my fingers. My will power instantly vanished as I rubbed her thighs, the contrast between skin and fabric accelerating my arousal and propelling me to grind myself against her pussy, eliciting another painstakingly erotic moan.

Every fibre of my being wanted nothing more than to be buried deep inside her, but I had to know she wanted it too, so I forced myself away from her just enough to make eye contact.

"I want you so badly." I told her, my voice husky and deep, which I knew she couldn't get enough of.

"Then take me." Her answer was in a similarly husky tone but undoubtedly more breathy and feminine.

"Are you sure?" She paused briefly before she replied, searching my eyes in the same manner as I was hers.

"It's just us tonight, remember? It would be the most perfect way to end a lovely night." The sincerity in her voice and eyes assured me that there was no doubt in her mind that she wanted this. Who was I to refuse what this incredible woman wanted.

Leaning in once more, I placed my lips softly against hers in a kiss that I thought conveyed my feelings for her, leisurely slipping my tongue into her mouth. Rose sighed then dragged her cherry tinted nails down my chest, causing me to release a long groan and deepen our kiss by slanting my mouth to fit hers perfectly. My hands travelled from her lower thigh, to her hips and up and over her stomach and lace clad breasts, taking her dress as I went. She lifted her arms to allow me to undress her and throw it to the floor.

My skin tingled as Rose slipped her hands under my shirt, exploring every contour, before pulling it over my head and tossing it behind me. Fisting her hair in one hand, I used the other to caress her nape then neck before finally settling on the clasp of her bra, releasing her pert breasts. The moment she was freed, she pressed her torso firmly against mine, subtly rubbing her erect nipples over my pectorals, causing us to simultaneously groan.

Running my hands down her body I reached her red thong then ripped them from her body, inducing her to tear at my hair. I grabbed her firm behind and rocked her against the bulge in my trousers. I felt her wetness through my clothes, I'm sure of it, which only spurred me on. But before I could act on it, her hands raked down my body then proceeded to unzip my fly. Rose lifted her weight from me and tugged my trousers down my legs until she could no longer reach far enough to completely undress me, so I leant forward and finished her task for her, kicking my trousers to the floor.

Positioning my throbbing cock between her folds, I rubbed the head over her entrance then clit, making her moan and become drenched with her own juices. I continued to do this until she tried to bare down. Knowing we were both more than ready, I wrapped my arm around her waist and carefully lowered her down onto my erection until she was fully sheathing me. Feeling her muscles tighten around me was an incredible feeling, so incredible that I struggled for breath and let out a strangled moan.

"Oh, Harry." Rose breathed as she trembled in my arms.

"I know. I know." I replied, encouraging her to move as I kissed her tenderly.

Our bodies become well oiled machines as we moved in sync, the only sounds reverberating around the room being our heavy breaths, moans, groans and loving words passed between us.

It was all too evident, as our sweat glistened bodies shuddered on a joint climax, that we had fallen and nothing was going to change that.

Nothing.