Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

I returned to the room later, after finishing off the list of crap Malachi had given me to do.

Jahlia was passed out on my bed, laying on her stomach with an arm dangling over the side. I sighed and went over, pulling her arm back up and getting rid of all the crap she'd left on my bed, which included a half empty bag of cheetos, a lady toy that I just kicked off the bed with my shoe because no way in hell was I touching that, then shoved the rest of the movies onto the floor. I stripped my clothes off and crawled under the blankets, putting a few pillows between us.

Even though Jahlia was a friend, and a woman, I still didn't want her at my back. It bothered me when anyone was behind me, even Dorean. I knew the imp wouldn't do shit, but that didn't mean he wouldn't try to considering how much of a jackass I tended to be towards him. I sighed wearily at that and snuggled down under the blankets, falling asleep almost instantly.

Dreams were a weird thing once you found out that there were dream gods. I wasn't exactly how they worked, and the one time I tried, I pissed Morpheus off to the point where he wanted to bash my skull in. But knowing that other people, other gods, could get into your dreams? Talk about awkward.

Even worse was the dream I had that night.

I couldn't see anything. I guessed I was blindfolded, my hands handcuffed out in front of me, and leather straps that held me under my knees, spreading my legs out for whoever was playing with me. It was actually one of the hottest things I'd ever felt. I tended to be weird during sex. Anything out of the norm turned me on, and feeling some stranger's warm smooth hands on my skin brought out the sluttiest beast in me.

I moaned, arching my back and wiggling my hips, trying to lift my arms to reach out to whoever was touching me in my dream, but they wouldn't let me touch them. They continued to stroke and grope me everywhere they could get their hands. It was definitely a man's hands, I noticed after a while.

A man that knew his way around another man's body. The right places to touch that made me squirm and whimper for more. The right spots to suck and nibble to make my cock weep. God, everywhere they touched me was on fire with desire.

I hadn't let anyone take me in a long time. I was afraid of it. I didn't want to have someone behind me, and even if they tried to do it from the front, it would still make me nervous. They would have their hands behind me, rubbing all over my back and who knew? Maybe they'd whip out a knife and cut my back open. So I had stuck to doing the fucking, instead of being the fucked.

But God, did I like being the fucked.

Maybe I was so used to life fucking me that I'd eventually grown used to having a guy plow my ass. It was like having a missing piece fulfilling the emptiness at my core.

The hands continued to torment me. I wasn't allowed to come. A hand would squeeze my cock a few times, bringing me to the brink before they released me and moved to touch somewhere else. A whine escaped my throat in desperation as I reached out to touch whoever was playing with me, and then I felt smooth skin under my fingers. I panted, feeling this smooth man plunge his fingers into me, stretching me and poking at me. My hips ached as I arched them up for a more deeper penetration.

And then I felt the blindfold being undone. For a moment, I was expecting it to be Deo, since the last person I had sex with had been him.

But the blindfold fell and I was staring up at Cain, my breath catching sharply in my throat as he leaned down to nuzzle his nose against mine, just like he'd done back in the shop in Styx. My heart leapt into my throat and I screamed, squeezing my eyes shut.