The last chapter

~Major Time Skip~
You looked around the old house you lived in. Looking out the window you saw monsters were already leaving, with hope and determination to make it to the surface. That nice young human, helped everyone. Too bad it wasn't you.
You opened the door slowly, just enough to step out. You've forgotten if there was weather or even a sun on the surface, you've been gone for so long.
You stepped in the snow, shivering from your last steps here. Following the crowd, making it to the broken barrier. Taking in a deep breath, you stepped out. A bright white light shone upon you. Making you flashback, to all of your memories.

~
Most of them were you and Papyrus, laughing, playing in the snow, happy. Others were arguing with Sans, you having major mood swings. But in the end Papy could always cheer you up.

Seeing all of the great adventures you were about to leave behind you. But also knowing that you would have more on the surface. You and Frisk would be there for the monsters, supporting them.
You lost Papyrus as he ran ahead a few hours before.
Hope filled you, you hoped you could find him when you got there. Where would you live? Where would you go? Would if the humans send the monsters back?
Your anxiety grew and grew as you snapped back into reality.

Beep...... Beep....... Beep....
Beeeeeeeeee-
You awoke with a jolt in a hospital bed. Cords and wires attached and wrapped around your body. You were frozen. Looking at unfamiliar faces.
You started to breath heavily, wanting Papyrus. You yelled out, "WHERES PAPYRUS?! WHERE IS HE?!"
The people stood up, walking towards you. A tall woman with a nice soft face, red hair, and blue eyes. Stared at you with tears in her eyes, "Y-Y-Y/N... You're awake!! Oh my goodness you're awake! Chris! Go get the doctor, our baby is awake!"
You stared at her with disbelief, "W-who are you?" You asked.
Her smiled faded slightly, "You don't remember me?"
You shook your head.
"I-I'm your mother... Caroline?"
"Uh..." Tears formed in your eyes, "B-But what about Papyrus and Sans and Alphys.... What about all of my friends?!"
My mother looked at me in shock, "Who?"
"MY FRIENDS!! WHERE ARE THEY?!"
"Sweetie, did you make up these friends?"
"No... Nonono!! NO!"

Right then a doctor ran in, "Alright Y/N we are going to have to make you calm down. You're in shock from the recent change. You've woken from a 5 month coma." The doctor stuck a needle in me and then injected something in me.
A little after when I talked with my parents and the doctor, they had to leave. I sat there in the hospital bed, crying silently.

It was all just... A dream...