Chapter 5

Your P.O.V~
I woke up, cuddling with Pap. I smiled a little. But thought it was best to get up! Ya know, early bird gets the worm!!
I got up and silently walked out of his room, shutting the door behind me. I tip-toed down the stairs, walking into the kitchen.
I guess I'm making breakfast!
~~Time Skip~~

I started to pour the pancake batter into the pan and heard it sizzle. I smiled at the success of not making a huge mess and started making some eggs and orange juice. Along with some toast
(I rarely eat bacon. I don't like it, or sausage. I like it, but if it ground and on pizza or in a burrito!! Sorry if your vegetarian! Just forget about what I said and the eggs!) with butter on it.

After successfully cooking breakfast I decided to wake up Sans and Papyrus. I walked up the stairs and knocked on Papyrus's door. I heard some shuffling and the door opened to reveal an already hyper Pap, "Good morning human!!" He excitedly said.

"Well good morning Pap! Just wanting to let you know that I cooked breakfast for us all!" I smiled when I saw Papyrus's smile get wider.

"Great! I'll wake up Sans!!" Pap ran over to San's door as I went back down the stairs and set the table and served everyone's plates.

Setting the plates on the table Sans and Pap came in and I grabbed some forks, syrup, and jam. I set the things on the table and sat down next to Papyrus.

"I bet this will taste amazing!!" Papyrus complimented my cooking as he took the whole pancake in his hand and ate the whole thing in one bite. That shocked me and Sans both.

"Um... Bro, you're supposed to cut up the pancake with your fork, and eat tiny pieces of it at a time. Like this.." Sans ate it normally and so did I.

I examined the skelebro's expressions and noticed they both were in amazement.

"THIS IS LIKE HEAVEN!!" Pap yelled and all Sans said was, "Woah"

I smiled and we all finished our breakfast, I stood up. Putting my plate in the sink and going over and putting on my shoes, "I might be going on a walk to Hotland. Wanna come?" I smiled as I looked up at the two skeletons. They smiled back and Papyrus nodded.

"I'll catch up later" Sans said as he got up and walked to his room.

I put on my jacket and was ready to go.