RANDOM STORY

So I wrote this in my writing class! I didn't know what to write about. so I wrote about Undertale and a random character I made up.

~~

UnderTale

Jade's P.O.V~

    It hurts. It hurts all over. The bullies from school, are kicking me, punching, insulting, and just beating me up.

"Stop!" I plead as tears run down my rosy cheeks.

"Haha! No way loser!" One of them laughed and spit at me.

I cried out for help, but nobody came. I already get enough of this at home, everyone does this. I quickly stood up, sprinting away from them,bursting into the forest I got cut by tree branches. Their yells slowly faded away as I ran.

    I tripped on a rock and fell to the ground. Seeing the damage I had caused myself, I curled up into a ball, crying more than ever.

    "I feel so useless." I cried.

    After a few moments, it started to get colder and darker. I look up at the sky and see stars, starting to form in the sky. I decided to get up and when I did, I got a headrush. I held onto my head and sighed. "I just want to disappear..." I quietly said to myself.

    Then I had an idea.

     ~~

A long time ago, there was a war. Between humans and monsters. The humans won from their large amounts of 'Determination', and the rest of the monsters were sent underground.

      Now, there is a mountain named Mt. Ebott. It is said that going up that trail, you will disappear and never return.

~~

Jade's P.O.V~

      I laughed a bit and started to run up Mt. Ebott.

"Please don't let this be a myth..." I said to myself as I ran.

I had stopped a few times to catch my breath. Then running farther, I had been dragging my feet against the ground. A little too much. Of course, my clumsiness kicked in and my foot had caught onto a large root and I tripped. Down a hole.

"Great!!" I thought.

  ~~

I woke up face first into a patch of golden flowers.

"Huh?" I sat up rubbing my head.

The flowers must have broken my fall. That's odd.... I sighed and stood up, wondering where I was. I looked around and saw a few things. I was definitely underground, some light poured into the room from the opening to the hole above me. I examined the golden flowers and thought they looked and smelled wonderful.

Thinking it was best to keep on moving, I started to walk. After a few moments, I saw a little yellow flower. I sat down next to it in the grass. Then it talked. Wait! I talked and it has a face?!

"Well howdy!" It smiled at me.

"Um... Hello.." I shyly greeted it.

"I'm Flowey! Flowey the flower!!" He laughed, "You're new here aren't you?"

"Sure.." I said, crossing my legs.

"Well someone has to tell you about this place! I guess little ol' me will have to do!" Flowey giggled.

I nodded, thinking "this is weird."

"Well down here, your SOUL will be drawn into a battle! Like this...."