Chapter 2

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch...

I hear the cold snow, under my feet. I look down and see that my yellow Converse are wet, "Ah... man, now I'm gonna have wet socks...." I sighed and pulled my hoodie's sleeves over my hands and continued walking.

I pause, thinking that I hear an extra pair of steps. I turn around and see nothing. I shrug it off and continue to move forward. Then I hear someone speak as I make it to some bridge.

"Hey, don't you know how to greet a new friend? Turn around and shake my hand.."

I cautiously turn around, I see someone holding out their hand, "Shake my hand." They say again, I nod and shake it. Hearing a fart noise come from the hand, causing me to jump.

"W-wha-"

"HAHAHAHAHA, every time!" The man laughs, now I can see his face... He's a... skeleton?

"Um... Hello..." Is all I say

"Yo, Im Sans." He gives me a childish grin.

"Hello Sans, I'm Y/N" I smile back

"Knock knock" He laughs out.

"Who's there?" I reply back, knowing it's a knock knock joke.

"Who"

"Who Who?"

"What are ya? An owl?!?!" He causes both of us to laugh. I have a few jokes of my own.

"Hey Sans?" I caught him off guard.

"What?"

"What did the skeleton say to his brother that lied?" I asked not being able to smile widely.

"What?"

"You can't fool me! I can see right through you!" I giggle a little as I see his grin get brighter.

"Oh, you're good!" He laughs and we both tell jokes to each other for a while.

Till he stops, "Hey uh... Sans.. You alright?"

"Yeah yeah, just needed to say... Im suppose to be on watch for humans. But I usually slack off, my "brother is obsessed with looking for humans." He pauses, "But, I wont let him get ya" He cracks a grin.

"Alright..." I say.

"Anyways, uh... come through here, if we stay here he will find us." He explains while we cross the bridge.

We make it to a little opening and here a, "SANS!!"

"Oh man my brother is coming! Hurry go to that conveniently shaped lamp!" He says.

I hurry behind a lamp that is oddly my height and shape, 'Huh... weird...' I think.

"Sans! have you seen any humans yet?!?!" He yells.

"No I've just been staring at this really cool lamp! You wanna see?"

"NO! I NEED TO WATCH FOR HUMANS! SO THE ROYAL GUARD CAN ACCEPT ME!!" He yells some more.

"I think you should check out this lamp though" Sans says again.

"No!! I need to get back to work! And so do you!!" He pouts and goes off.

I wait there a while then Sans says, "Okay, you can come out now.."

I come out from behind the lamp and look around, "Huh.. Your brother seems nice."

"He is! You should really meet him, but later. I have to go, but if you run into us again. Please just keep following and do the puzzles. I would help my bro a lot. Thanks." Then Sans walks off.

Now Im by myself, again. Oh well. I look around and enjoy the beautiful view for a while. Then I look forward, 'Alright.. Lets get home..' I think.

~Time Skip~

"Alright human!!! I have one last puzzle for you!!" He points at a plate of pasta, "Find a way to heat it up! And eat it!" Then he storms off.

I shrug and smile to myself, 'What a cutie.. Wait? What? No no.. You cant think things like this..'

I find a lighter and try to heat it up like that, but it doesn't work. I groan, "Well, cold pasta never hurt anyone!" I smile and take the fork, swirling a piece of the cold pasta with the fork. I put it next to my lips, I think for a moment then take a bite.  It actually doesn't taste that bad! I take another bite, wipe my lips, and keep heading forward. I smile when I see Papyrus.

He looks at me, "Did you eat my pasta?" He asks.

"Yup!" I smile, "It was so good! But I left some for you if you wanted some!" I tell him and he gaps, smiling.

"OHMYGOD YOULOVEMYCOOKING!! MAYBEEVENMORETHANIDO!!" Then he hops around, "Thank you human!"

"Your welcome Pap!" I smile up at him, seeing him blush, he runs off to his pasta.