Chapter 6

Me and Papyrus took a quick trip to the shop in Snowdin and we got some cinibuns and bicicles. After doing all of that we started our walk to Hotland.
~TEMMIE SKIP CUZ YAz~
  Making it to Hotland, I looked up at Papyrus and smiled, "Well, sorry to interrupt our conversation about.... Texas.. Spaghetti..? But we have made it to Hotland!" Seeing his smile grow wider, it caused me to smile more too. 'AWW SO ADORABLE!' I thought to myself.
    "LETS GO BEAUTIFUL HUMAN!" He picked me up and ran to a lab. I could tell because there was a giant white building with bold letters, spelling, 'LAB'.
He ran in with me in his arms, and smiled down at me, "Can you do that thing again?" A small dust of orange scattered his cheek bones. I smiled sweetly at him and touched my mouth with his and then kissed his cheek bone.
His blush growing larger, he set me down and a yellow lizard lady, dressed in a white lab coat walked over to us, "H-hello.. I d-d-didn't e-exp-pect yo-you to-o com-come so soon-n.." She stuttered.
I raised one of my eyebrows and looked to the side, noticing a giant screen with me on it.
"O-oh.." I said and grabbed onto Papyrus's hand.

(SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE, ITS REALLT LATE AND I REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE! I LOVE YOU ALL AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!)