Chapter...4?

~FLUFF TIME~

I started to walk out of the snowy forest where I had just had my battle, and into a small town. I looked around and smiled back at the monsters who smiled at me. I went inside a shop and saw a bunny lady, "Hello traveler! What do you need?"

I stood there looking at what she had and decided to buy a few Cinibuns and Bicicles. I thanked her and walked out, eating a cinibun. I then ran into someone, "I AM TERRIBLY SORRY HUMAN!!" I heard a familliar voice yell.

I looked up and saw the one and only Papyrus. "I-it-it's oka-okay... re-really.." I stuttered out.

Papyrus smiled, "Were you heading to my house for that date?" He asked.

"act-actually... Yes.." I blushed and smiled.

I saw Papyrus's smile brighten, "GOOD!" He yelled and dragged me in front of his home, "This is it!" He smiled and pulled us both inside.

I looked around and noticed how warm and cozy it was in here, "It feels like a genuine home..." I smiled.

"And what do you mean by that?" He asked.

"Well, you see Pap... I knew that I would get lost up in Mt. Ebott... I basically fell down here on purpose... I hated my village.. My parents, the land around it.. everything. They were all so rude and mean.. And I just want to stay down here forever.. With you.." I blushed more as I explained.

"Oh human, you see... I feel the same! Not the reason why you ran down here, but the feeling that I want to be with y-you.. H-human.." He blushed a small orange and smiled at me kindly, and lovingly.

"Now.. This is a ship I accept!!" Sans laughed, "Man you two are so cute together!" He grinned.

"SANS!!" Pap yelled. Pap looked at me and sheepishly smiled, "Want to go to my room? Where its more private?" He asked.

"S-s-sure.." I said nodding.

Papyrus picked me up and got to his room setting me down on his bed and closing the door behind him, "Man, Sans can be annoying!" He chuckled.

"Yeah, but he is cool! Li-like and older brother.." I smiled at him as he sat down next to me.

After a few moments of staring at each other I heard a voice, "I WANT SOME HALF HUMAN HALF SKELETON NIECES AND NEPHEWS!!" Sans yelled, "OH AND JUST KISS ALREADY!!!" I heard him stomp off.

I blushed a bright red and Pap blushed a bright orange, "Um... wh-what?" I said.

Pap shrugged and pulled me into his lap. I looked up at him and he put his teeth up against my mouth and pulling away quickly, "I can't kiss properly.. sense I don't have lips.." He blushed more.

"It's okay.." I said smiling and kissing his cheek.

The rest of the night was exchange of kisses and cuddles. Then you fell asleep in each others arms.

'''''''~~~~~~~~~~~~'''''''

HA GOT IT DONE!!!