Chapter 1

Hello.

Welcome to Undertale.

Name this human........ Y/N? Is this correct?

Well then, off into the world you go.

Tiny human.

~Author's P.O.V~

Y/N, a beautiful being from the human world. Kind, caring, respectful, childish, smart, curious..... The list could go on forever.

What a beautiful being... huh? Oh it seems our dear friend has fallen down into the hole to the world full of monsters...

~Y/N's P.O.V~

I groan as I wake up in a small pile of yellow flowers. I look up, noticing I fell in a deep hole. Causing me to be here... Where am I?

I stand up, brushing off my dirty clothes. I glance back at the crumpled flowers, 'Huh.. must have broken my fall..' I think.

I silently thank the flowers and walk off into the darkness. After a while of walking, I run into a small yellow flower appears in front of me, with a kind, warm, smile on it's face. I smile back, being the nice person I am. Then the small flower starts to talk to me, "Hello!" it says cheerfully.

"I'm Flowey! Nice to meet you! In this world your soul.." Flowey pauses as it sees my soul come from me, I start to feel a bit uneasy, but I push it away and listen.

"Your soul collects small white things called LV. What does that stand for? you may ask... Why LOVE of course" Flowey goes back to a sweet but less convincing smile.

"Now as it comes from me, move your soul around to collect them!" Flowey sends a few of them at me, I trust it and go towards them. Then a sharp pain all of my body occurs and I stop.

"HAHAHAHA!! FOOLISH HUMAN! IN THIS WORLD ITS KILL OR BE KILLED!!" It laughs at me, "WHO WOULD PASS UP A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS!?!" Then Flowey sends more. Thinking its the end.

I hear, "OOmph!" Flowey is gone, but replaced by a more caring creature, looks like a cow? Sheep? Goat? I look at her thankfully and speak, "Thank you so much.."

"You are welcome my child, I cant believe a creature could mess with an innocent being such as yourself.." She looks at me smiling, "Good thing I came around. I check everyday to see if anything new falls from the opening.. Im glad I didnt give up. I almost did today."

"Thank you again.. My name is Y/N!" I smile at her widely.

"I'm Toriel. Now, let me take you to your new home."

~Time Skip cause Im lazy!!~

"Toriel! Please, I don't want to fight!" I plead.

"Go to your room young Y/G! I promise I will take good care of you..." Her attacks stop.

(Y/G means Your Gender)

"Toriel... I need to go back to my original home... please.... mom?" I hopefully smile at her, hoping that my name for her will let me pass.

"Yes... Y/N.... I was wrong to try and raise you here... You cant grow up in a small place like this... Once you get used to the RUINS they seems too small.. Now remember what I have taught you?"

"Yes Ma'm" I answer.

"Now.. Be safe.. my little Y/N..." Toriel gets down on her knees to my height and hugs me tightly, "Please.."

I hug back, she then gets up and walks a few feet away from me, she looks back, tears in her eyes. I give a small wave and a smile.

She then walks off, back to the RUINS. I look at the exit, and go through.

I turn and look at the door, then I hear a little rustle in the bushes. I look through the bushes and see a camera, 'What is this doing here?' I wonder.

I shrug and turn, looking down the cold, dark path.

To freedom.