Chapter 7 (part 3)

I then heard a big crash and immediately jumped up, flopping onto the floor. I jolted up and ran to where I heard the crash. I quickly turned my head to the kitchen and saw Sans there, on the ground. I went over to him with Papyrus following behind me, "Sans!! Sans?! Are you okay?!?" I asked, worried as FRICK!

"Well.." He cracked a grin, "I guess fire coming from an eye hurts humans, eh?"

I looked at him confused, "Why-"

"I saw a yellow flower..."

"A yellow... Flower?" I thought back to Flowey, "Shoot.. Wait, how did you even see him?!? You're in the kitchen, and there aren't any windows!!"

"Um.." Sans glanced over at Pap, and saw he had a worried expression, "Hey Y/N.. Come with me for a second.."

I slowly nodded and he took me outside where Pap couldn't hear us, "what?" I asked.

"Alright.. Sooo, there is this little flower, by the name of Flowey.."

"Uggh... Flowey.."

"Wait. You know him?" Sans looked at me surprised and puzzled.

"Eh... Yeah.. He almost killed me?" I sheepishly smiled.

"Alright, then this wont be hard to understand..." He took in a deep breath, "well whenever I space out, I'm actually in different time lines.." I paused, then continued, "With uh... You... Killing everyone... And stuff. But in the other timeline, Flowey was talking to me.. After I uh.. "defeated" you.. And said.. 'I know about the other time lines and what is going on, you wont be able to keep Chara away forever..' Then he laughed and, poof he was gone." He explained.

"Oh.." I thought for a moment, "Well.. I would never kill anyone in this timeline!" I reassured him, which made him smile, "So now let's go and see what that form of yours and Papyrus's are capable of!!" I cheered and ran back inside.

Well uh... NEXT CHAPERj IS FINALLY CHAPTER 8!! Ha! So, it will probably come out later today!! Goodbye!