Chapter 7 (part 2)

I turned back around thinking I was crazy, and read over the note again.

"WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THIS HOUSE?!?!" I yelled, wanting to make sure I wasn't and balled my hands into fists.

"Hu-" one man got cut off by another guy.

'Oh no..' I thought

"We are robbing this house! Turn around!" He said.

"WHAT?!? Do you think I'm crazy?!? Im not letting you do anything to this house!" I yelled, puzzled.

"OH MY-" he got cut off again.

"Then turn around and shake my hand.." The guy was a foot or two behind me, he sounded a bit like Sans.

"San-"

"Wha-" I felt like I have been in this situation before.

"I said.. Turn around and shake my hand!"

I turned around, "You.. WHO ARE YOU?!? AND WHY DO YOU SOUND LIKE SANS?!? AND WHY ARE YOU AAYING THE FIRST THING SANS SAID TO ME?!?"

"Woah woah! Calm down (Y/N)! It's us! Papyrus and Sans! We-" He was cut off my Pap.

"You."

"I WAS messing with you!!" He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

I straightened it out, and Sans went around like nothing happened.

"NOW I CAN FINALLY DO THIS!!" Papyrus yelled and ran up to me. Kissing me, a kiss with both lips! It was nice.. I melted into it, and kissed back.

"WOO! Go Papy!!" Sans laughed and me and Papyrus pupped apart, blushing.

~TIIIMMMEEE SSSKKKIIIPP~

Me and Papyrus were in the living room, cuddling on the couch.

"It's sooo weird because you have actual heat coming from you!!" I complimented, "And I like how I can kiss you properly now!"

"YES! I AGREE!" Pap smiled widely.

"Although, I do like the way we used to kiss.." I sighed.

"HEY! I HAVE A SOLUTION!!"

"Huh-"

Papyrus was smiling really big, having his teeth against my lips.  I pulled back and laughed, "You're so adorable.." I hugged him and
buried my head in his chest.

I will be making a 3rd part to this. Or adding to this chapter.