Oh great

When it hit 8, Angela and I was already changed into our 1st outfit for the photoshoot. The theme was date night.

"So is this how Mr.Notch dresses on a date?", she laughed popping my collar. I looked down at my black on black suite and white tie.

"If were ever on an actual date than you'll know". I stared in her eyes. She blushed.

"Hey Dustin put your hand on her waist!", the photographer's words broke our connection. I adjusted my position. Angela did the same thing brushing her breast against my cheek.

"I'm sorry".

"Its okay, the way were set up is a little weird".

We agreed in a laugh.

The photographer had us lying down on a pallet made of cotton balls, surrounded by white star's. Angela was ontop of me and I was on bottom holding her so she can keep her balance steady. Thought began to run through my head of the dream I had.

"Keep you cool", I whispered.

" Huh?", Angela stared.

"Oh nothing just wishing he'd hurry up my arm is getting a cramp".

Angela nodded.

"Can you hurry up man I have to pee!!", Angela yelled out and winked at me. The photographer took two more shots in different positions and we were free to go.

"Thanks".

"Not a problem baby".

I raised a brow, "Baby?".

" Well we do have to pretend to be in love for Fortune while were here, remember?".

I smiled in nodded.

Suddenly my phone rang. Noel.

I started not to answer but she been blowing my phone up all day.

I didnt want Angela hearing my conversation so I walked outside and answered.

"What took you so long?"

"I was busy."

"Are you with her?"

"Look Noel its my...."

"okay okay okay I'm not trying to argue."

"Good, neither am I."

"Are you enjoying it?!"

"Its work, you out of all people know I love what I do."

She was hesitant.

"Of course I do".

I glanced at the door making sure Angela don't pop out.

"Right".

"Can we talk about us?.

I sighed heavily.

" Come on now Noel, don't do this".

She sighed. Suddenly Angela came out waving with two bags in her hands, I smiled.

"Listen babe, I'm gon' have to call you back".

"What time?".

" I don't know", I snapped.

Angela gave me a look in walked off near the beach.

"Listen Dustin, I'm not trying to make you mad I just wanna let you know what's up and fix this".

I sighed.

"Alright, later okay, I call you".

I felt her smiling through the phone.

" Thank you".

I nodded. What for, ain't like she can see me. I had to laugh.

"What's funny?".

"Just thinking... okay uh I gotta go".

She sighed. 'I love you".

I swallowed hard as Angela begin to come out the shadows in walking up to me.

"I love you too," I replied low as I could but Angela heard me in smiled. I quickly hung up in put my phone in my pocket.

"So your in love Mr.Notch?"

"Nah, I'm not, well not anymore".

" Then why did you tell her you loved her?".

"Because she needed to hear it"

"So lying is your game?".

I sighed. Angela stood there staring at me with her hands on her hips.

"I guess so". I replied nonchalantly.

"So you play with her emotions?".

I raised a brow in rubbed my head.

"Does it matter?".

"Yes, yes it does".

I sighed in walked closer to her.

"Look, I'm not a player nor am I heartless, just that was my ex. she kinda in the wrong right now and I didnt wanna say I loved her just yet".

Angela nodded, "Well next time don't, we women take those 3 words seriously".

I nodded.

"So what's in the bags?".

Angela moved them out of my reach.

"Lets go to the room and you'll find out".

I smiled hard.

"Let's".