Thanks

I noticed plenty of girls recognized me as I went to sit down. I smiled hard nodding at most in winking at some.

"What would you like?", the bartender asked

"Vodka on the rocks for me and Mojitos for all 8 of them gorgeous ladies", I smiled pointing around the room. They waved in smiled there sexiest. The bartender handed them there's and I got mine 5minutes after.

"May I get you anything else Mr.Notch!?"

A beautiful familiar voice chimed in my ear. I turned around to see Noel. I knew a big ass smile grew on my face.

"What are you doing here?", I asked pulling her close to me.

She hugged me tight in released herself.

"Well I ignored your calls long enough and I just knew you'd be here since you have a big meet in greet tomorrow"

"Yea I need to clear my head for that" I sighed.

"At a bar Dustin?, don't tell me your gonna show up drunk in hungover, that's killer".

"I don't like change you know that!"

I kinda yelled.

She sighed in took my drink from me

She shook her head in signaled the bartender to come by.

" Excuse me no drinks at all for him please, he my designated driver".

The bartender nodded and gave me a evil glare. My eyes darted at her and she shot me a 'nigga don't start look'. Funny thing though, was I wasn't even mad at her though, this is actually what I need. Her. People who don't use me for my looks or money, the fame never mattered to her. She was here to help.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"No problem, we don't want you fired than giving the new model all your glory" she laughed.

I rolled my eyes, "Dang just hating on yo boy".

She kisses my cheek, "The opposite"

I nodded.

"So since I can't drink, can we go back to my place?"

She smiled hard and nodded

" As long as I get paid seeing as I am a hoe"

I laughed hard. "My fault babe"

she nudged my arm.

"Yes it is and seriously your gonna pay"

I sighed with a happy thought.

"Well lets go, lead the way ma'"

We strolled through the bar with Noel holding my hand and all the women I could of had smiling faces turned to frowns. "Damn". I chuckled at a few still winking in one even showed me her boob as I exited the bar. Nice.

We got in my car. I let Noel know that her car will get picked up by one of my assistants near by. She okayed that and we headed off.