Fucked

I walked out in my silk red boxers, meeting the photographer.

"Waddup D'man!?", he shouted giving me dap

I sat my bag down. "Ayyy damn Its been awhile since you shot for us, where you been!?", I smiled

He chuckled, "Yea I know, uh I was actually shooting for Angela back in Miami"

I raised a eye brow, "Oh word, anything good?"

He rubbed his chin in sat up his camera at the angle he preferred, "Her body is wonderful".

I nodded.

"Speaking of her, where is she?".

"Well she was at the lobby last I saw".

He sighed in grabbed his cell, than he made a call and it was about 10 minutes before Angela finally walked in the room. Dude wasn't lying her body was on point. Legs were amazing. As I stared at her amazed, her eyes wandered my chest. I smiled showing my dimples.

"You like what you see?", I winked at her. She rolled her eyes.

"I've seen better".

I rubbed my hands together, "uh huh"

The photographer smiled at us and patted the stand, "Let's get this started shall we". We walked over in sat.

"Now Dustin, going to need you to hold her waist and Angela, you caress his face, look like you belonged to each other for years!"

We did as we were told and he took some shots, two different poses, than we changed into our other two and got those shots done. They came put perfect too perfect even Connie was shocked at the chemistry held in our photographs. Angela and I gave each other looks every glance at a photo. I felt warm and she was surely blushing. Finally it was time to go and I couldn't wait but as I grabbed my things to jet out the building, Connie demanded that we join her for a short meeting. I was pissed but I couldn't say no, it was my job. I headed to the meet room with Angela by my side and decided to just get yelled at by Noel afterwards but once Connie spoke, it went on for 2 hours, I became impatient and asked for a bathroom break which gave me a chance to call my girl. I rushed out the room into a empty one and dialed hoping she'd pick up and wouldn't be mad.