Epilogue

Sam woke up, at first he thought it was all an awesome dream, but when he heard a soft sigh he couldn’t stop the grinned that came on to his lips, Stefan was here in his bed.

‘’Morning.’’ The groggy voice made him chuckle as he wraps his arms around Stefan’s waist.

‘’Morning, so how about if we get up, we take a shower than after maybe we can go rip our family a new asshole?’’  Sam coos in Stefan’s ear right before he licked it.

‘’Yeah, that sounds like a plan.’’ Stefan murmurs closing his eyes, he was enjoying himself.

Sam got up off the bed, even though he wanted to stay in with his vampire all day and night, learning each other, loving one another.

Stefan got up and went to Sam, he embraces the hunter in his arms from behind, Stefan buries his face in the crook of Sam’s neck, he didn’t missed his mark on the hunter’s neck, Stefan lifts one hand and he slowly traces the fang marks with his finger. ‘’I’m so sorry for this.’’ He whispers as he continues tracing it.

Sam shiver and chuckles softly, he turns so that they can be face to face, the hunter was a little taller than the vampire so Stefan glance up and stops caressing the mark. Sam so how pained Stefan felt for what he did and he didn’t want his vampire to suffer for something he wasn’t bother.

‘’Don’t be sorry, you had to do it to keep us alive, and besides for some reason I feel connected to you more, I mean before I was attracted to you but after the bite, it seemed impossible to live without you, like we were meant to be together, I don’t know if I’m making any sense.’’ Sam blushed once he notices how Stefan’s eyes were wide with shock.

‘’Actually you’re making any sense, I think I bond us together, like mating you know, my bite was to mate us for life, my god I’m sorry Sam.’’ Stefan started to apologized and Sam shut him up by smashing his lips on Stefan’s.

After they came out for air, well Sam needed air not his vampire. They pull apart and stare into each other’s eyes.

‘’I’m glad you mated us, for life sounds like a great idea.’’ Sam smiles as he caresses Stefan’s face with the back of his hand.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*