Chapter 6

Dean glared at Stefan, that fucking traitor if and when he got out of here, he will fucking kill this bastard. Even if that meant losing Damon, he wasn’t going to let Stefan get away with killing his brother.

‘’Ripper, I’m going to go look for Elijah, keep an eye on the remaining hunter.’’ Klaus order Stefan not looking at him, he was worried, he hasn’t heard from Elijah, as he stayed quiet to see if he could pick up anything out there, but no luck all he could hear was crickets and some owls outside.

Klaus’s gaze rested on Stefan when he didn’t hear a response.

Stefan was occupied staring at Sam’s limp body, he knew he hadn’t killed Sam, he just sucked enough blood to make the hunter go unconscious, but he still worry about the younger hunter what if he did killed him and now Sam would come back as a vampire? He wouldn’t be able to forgive himself.

‘’Stefan? Maybe when me and Elijah get back, you can get rid of the body, he’s useless now.’’ Klaus shrugs uncaring and rolled his eyes when he heard a hissed coming from Dean.

‘’Sure thing Klaus, I’ll stay here and untie him so that I can be ready when you and Elijah get back.’’ Stefan said nodding quickly, Klaus seemed suspicious for a while but at the end, his need to go search for Elijah was stronger.

‘’Get your hands off him, you fucking traitor!’’ Dean sneered angrily as he trashed trying to get out of the rope that had him bind.

Stefan stops trying to get Sam and got closer to Dean, while putting his lips in front of his lips in a motion to say be quiet.

Dean obeyed but still had his eyes narrowed as he look at Stefan getting closer to him.

Once the vampire was right next to his ear, he mutters quietly.

‘’Keep quiet, or they’ll hear us, he’s not dead, he’s just unconscious and once they’re back I’ll take him out of here and hand him to Bobby, Castiel and Damon, I had to do it because if I let him do it than he would’ve killed him and I couldn’t let that happen.’’ Dean relaxed and let out a long breath he was holding in.

‘’Why don’t you just get us out now that they’re gone?’’ Dean whispers as his eyes darted around to make sure they were still alone.

‘’Because you and Sam aren’t in any shape to fight, and we can’t risked you dying not with your veins pumped with vampire blood, and we decided we needed to end this once and for all, if we run now Klaus would only want to follow us for revenge.’’ At Dean’s confused face Stefan sighs again.

‘’Only Klaus is left, I received a text a while back telling me Castiel took out Elijah.’’ Dean grinned proudly when he heard what Castiel had done.

‘’That’s my angel.’’ He chirps happily and Stefan frowns.

‘’I see him as my brother so don’t go telling Damon what I just said.’’ Dean pipes while looking at Sam.

‘’I know that besides, Castiel seemed smitten with the other Winchester.’’  Stefan shut his mouth but it was already too late, he saw Dean’s face turned into confusion, then realization and finally anger.

‘’What the fuck do you mean by the ‘other’ Winchester?’’ Stefan open his mouth to respond but a loud snarl made him turned around.

Klaus came into view his face was all disgruntled, black eyes and fangs out as he paced around the open area.

‘’Elijah is gone, he’s not even answering his cellphone!’’ Stefan tried to get angry so that Klaus wouldn’t get suspicious, but it was hard since he was feeling joy at Elijah being taken out.