Chapter 8

Dean sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for one of the douchebags to say something, Adam looks at Dean than back at Sam furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

Sam stares blankly into nothing while rubbing the side of his neck, Dean and Adam notice how he softly ran his fingers on the spot where Stefan had bitten him. They knew Sam didn’t even realize he was doing it.  Dean had told Sam what had happened but Sam had said he kind of remember everything, what he didn’t tell his brothers was that he had remember how amazing Stefan’s fangs felt on him, at first it was shocked and pain. But the pain had turned into pleasure, before he fainted.

Sam notice Adam and Dean staring at him with curiosity in their eyes, he clears his throat fighting the blushed that was threating to show on his face.

‘’Ok, so let’s start, who wants to start first?’’ He said loud enough for the other two to blink and look away from him.

Dean grumbles while rubbing his neck, and Adam snorts in amusement.

‘’Ok, let me try it this way, Dean you have been a douche with Adam, more than you have with anyone else.’’ Sam points out and Adam opens his mouth to agree with Sam but Sam points a finger at Adam and continues talking. ‘’Adam, you have been purposely fucking with Dean, you know Dean puts pie and beer in the fridge, and he does say, no one fucks with this because this is mine, yet you go out of your way to get the stuff, fully knowing that Dean would find out and get pissed off, so I ask why?’’  Sam tilts his head to the side as he waits for the other two to talk.

‘’I’m just tired of him always bossing me around, ever since you two came into my life, you have treated me like a child, like an invalid and I’m not, just because we share the same DNA doesn’t mean I’m going to bend over backwards for you guys, you guys keep me away from you as if you don’t want me around, like you didn’t want the proof that your precious father had another offspring out there.’’ Adam drawls quietly.

‘’We do it to keep you safe, that was the reason for why we paid for your college so that you could stay away from us, Adam you have to understand, if you’re around us, you’ll die, we live in a dangerous world, we’re hunted by the supernatural crap twenty-four/seven and just like dad, we want you safe.’’ Sam spoke softly feeling bad that their actions made Adam unwanted.

‘’And it’s true at least for me, it pissed me off finding out that our dad had another child out there, not because we thought he was an innocent angel, but because, why is it that you got to stay protected when we weren’t? You know Sam wanted to go to college and live a normal life, when he did, dad got pissed and told him if he walked out on us to not bother coming back, yet he kept you hidden, doing normal child things, going to school, taking you to baseball games, while we were out there fighting for our lives every day, so yeah I was shock, I was angry and I guess I’ve been taking it out on you and that’s not fair, because is not your fault.’’ Dean finishes his ranting and still kept his eyes down on the floor.

‘’How do you think I felt? All my life I always wish to have a family, brothers, sisters, a full time father, but no it was always me and mom, don’t get me wrong, I loved my mother, but cooking dinner for myself since I was five because my mother had to work the nightshift wasn’t something I’ve ever wanted but losing her, and calling the guy who I called father only to find out he was dead , that was double the hit, I lost two parents in one year, the sad thing was, that I didn’t even know him well enough to miss him, to grieve for his death, then I find out I have two older brothers and that was something I wasn’t expecting.’’ Adam sighs rubbing his face with both his hands.