Chapter 2

Dean was fuming as he stares out the windshield of the stolen car, he kept sending deathly glares Stefan’s way, he wanted to behead the stupid vampire; he wanted to take his god damn ring off and let the bastard get a nice sunburn.

‘’You know Dean, anyone who sees you while you looking at Stefan, is going to think you have the hots for him.’’ Sam drawls as calm as he could possibly manage, he didn’t like the way his big brother was looking at Stefan and he kept trying to bite his tongue, so that he wouldn’t say something and piss Dean off, and let Damon know that he was starting to have a crush on Stefan.

‘’No offense Dean, but you’re not my type, I like my man tall, and you’re kind of short, so would you please stop giving me the fuck me look, is very disturbing and horrible.’’ Stefan smirks as Damon glares his way, Sam and Damon made eye contact and they both silently agreed, so they got out of the car.

‘’Me and Sam are going to walk around and check things out, you two stay and work on your relationship, behave and try not to kill each other.’’ Damon orders and glares at the both of them, as they open their mouth to argue or whine.

They were doing a stake out, to see if they could spot any supernatural creatures. Stefan stared after Sam and his brother, why did they have to leave him here with the asshole? Dean didn’t look happy either, judging by the narrow eyes that were also following Damon and Sam.

‘’I don’t know what your problem is with me Dean, but it needs to stop.’’ Stefan states with a bored tone as he leans his head on the window and shut his eyes for a bit.

‘’You stole my fucking wheels! You don’t fuck with people’s cars, is like trying to fuck with someone’s lover, that just so wrong in so many levels, I mean that’s my baby and you go and fuck with it, what the fuck?’’ Dean finishes his little rant and Stefan stifles a laugh, he fake cough and started to pat himself on his chest.

‘’You fuck with me all the time, is not so funny when you’re the one getting prank is it?’’ Stefan deadpanned as Dean Growls and launches himself at Stefan in the backseat.

They threw punches and kicks, and in a blink of an eye, Stefan was on top of Dean pinning him down on the back seat. ‘’Freaking vampires!’’ Dean sneered as he lifts his knee and hits Stefan on the marbles; he still got surprised when the vampires use their vampire speed. But he was still pissed off, and what made him angry was the fact that Stefan had just admitted it.

‘’I knew you took my baby’s wheels, where did you put them?’’ Dean snarls angry.