Chapter 7

Sam stood outside Bobby’s house, he looks around the junk yard but his thoughts were on a certain man. It’s been a week since they came back to Bobby’s and now they were looking for something to help Adam. Who has been staying with them, not because he wanted to but because Dean told him it was safe to stay close to them.

Adam had been quiet and ignoring everyone around him and whenever he spoke was to either insult him and Dean or shoot up sarcastic comments, Sam was always the one in between Adam and Dean to break up their fights. Dean didn’t like being disrespected and Adam loved to remind him of the fact that Dean wasn’t his father and he wasn’t about to bow down to him. Sam shut his eyes as he sighs tiredly.

‘’You know, you can go look for him.’’ Sam opens his eyes to see Damon standing in front of him, with curiosity in his eyes.

‘’Yeah, I could but him leaving made it clear he didn’t feel anything for me.’’ Sam scoffed, he was hurt, and he wasn’t going to lie, it hurt like a bitch being rejected. The story of his life when it came to his love life. Well non-existing love life that is. But he wasn’t about to show his weakness to the others, so with a long sigh he looks at Damon who just stayed quiet while staring at Sam.

‘’Why are you out here?’’ He thought it was safe to change the subject.

‘’Dean and Adam are arguing again, I guess Adam ate the last pie and it was Dean’s and well you know the rest.’’ Damon recounts as he rubs the back of his neck, Sam understood what Damon was feeling, in fact everyone around those two were stress. ‘’We need to do something and quick, my god one of this days, we’re all going to wake up and find them both dead, by each other’s hands.’’ Damon complains with a whinny voice.

Sam knew that was true, but what can they do? Dean was stubborn and so was Adam.

‘’Perhaps, they need to talk about what they’re both feeling.’’ A third voice added and Sam as well as Damon turns around to find Castiel standing behind them with an uncaring look on his face.

Sam narrow his eyes at the angel, Dean had told Sam that he thought Castiel was looking at Adam like he was the last halo and the angel wanted it for himself, that explanation didn’t help Sam understand so Dean said, ‘how you look at Stefan, or how I look at Damon’, that Sam understood.

‘’Castiel, do you like my little brother?’’ He questions and sees an emotion go through Castiel’s eyes before he goes back to the blank look.

‘’I like all the Winchester brothers Sam.’’ Castiel deadpanned.

‘’What he means is, do you want to fuck young Adam?’’ Damon snorts and Sam gave him and exasperated look. He didn’t want to put fuck and Adam in the same sentence.

‘’Damon, don’t say it like that.’’ He chided and Damon snorts even more as he rolls his eyes, he opens his mouth to say something but Sam glares at him. ‘’Well, Castiel do you?’’ Sam said after the death stare he gave Damon.

‘’I-I-I don’t know what you mean?’’ Castiel lost all color, as he stutters to reply to Sam.

‘’That right there, says it all, you have the hots for Adam.’’ Damon points out and Sam just groans.