Chapter 4

Stefan was awoken by a snarl followed by his bed being lift in the air.

‘’Damon, what the fuck, put me the fuck down!?’’ Stefan shout out, but jump off the bed and onto the floor, Damon looked like a man possess and Stefan was at a loss, what could’ve possibly happen to make his brother this derange.

‘’Damon! What’s wrong?’’ Stefan spoke with a firm voice, trying to make his older brother focus.

Damon’s eyes changed drastically, he was full on vampire, his icy blue eyes were now black as night, and the lines around them were just as black.

‘’Dean, he was taken! Fucking Klaus and Elijah took him!’’ Damon spat out with anger.

‘’W-what?’’ Stefan spoke quietly; he was praying inside that it was only Dean that had been taken, as selfish as that sounded; he hoped that Sam was out looking for Dean, and that he hadn’t been taken. Only Damon’s next words shattered him to no end.

‘’We need to call Bobby, we need him to help us look for Dean and Sam.’’ Stefan’s face pale, it happened! What I was afraid the most have happen and here I thought I wouldn’t be hurt if I walk away now, that I wouldn’t worry about Sam if I stayed away from him, and to think that I was leaving today.

It’s too late, I love the younger hunter, and Klaus and Elijah better watch out!

The growl that sounded through the destroyed room, made Stefan gaze at Damon, but he found out, that growl had come from him.

‘’We need to find them, have you call Bobby? And how do you know it was them?’’ Jumping into action he went and changes his clothes using his speed.

‘’They left us a note, apparently they stopped by Mystic Falls after ‘bumping’ into that stupid teenage vampire Anna, she told them everything that happened and well-being the dicks that they are, they didn’t think it was ok with us being happy and with mates, I always said never leave witnesses.’’ Damon explained somewhat calmer.

‘’Let me see the note.’’ Stefan stretched his hand out and notices how Damon hesitated to hand it to him, but at last he did.

Dear Damon and Ripper,

So nice to hear about your news, who would’ve thought you two of all people would find mates.

And since you killed OUR brother and MY doppelganger, well I think it’s time to pay the favor.

And we hate seeing you two worthless vampires being happy, so voila here we are, come find us, until then we’ll be having some fun.

Yours truly, Klaus and Elijah.

‘’This doesn’t even make sense, are they just doing this to hurt us? Or is it because they’re males?’’ Stefan was confused.

‘’Who the fuck cares why they’re doing it, point is they have our mates!’’  Damon was losing his patience, and a pissed off Damon is never good.