Chapter 5

Damon was surveying the place, it was an old factory and his gut was twisting at the smell of blood.

He knew it was Dean's and Sam's blood, and he gritted his teeth, he wanted to kill those bastards and get the Winchesters out of there.

He ran back to the car where the others were waiting for him with an update.

''So did you find a way to get in?'' Bobby asks as he looks around the woods, he was worried about the boys and wanted to get them out of there as soon as possible.

''There's three entrances, one in the back, another out front and the door up in the top.'' Damon says looking around as well.

Castiel frowned as he felt something was wrong, he grimaced once he pinpoint what it was, he turns to look at the other three. ''I need to go do something before we go in.'' Castiel shares with the others and wasn't surprised when someone growls.

''And what the fuck could be more important than saving Dean and Sam?'' Damon clenched his jaw tightly as he questions the angel.

''It's an emergency, and I need to go and help, I'll bring him here once I get him out of there.'' Castiel answers with his monotone voice.

''Who are you bringing Castiel?'' Bobby questions wryly.

''Adam, Crowley found him and he has him.'' Bobby stared wide eyed at the angel.

''Go, get him and bring him here, the boys won't forgive us if something happens to him.'' Bobby states and Damon and Stefan look at each other.

''I'm sorry but who in hell is Adam and why would Dean care for him?'' He hated being jealous but ever since he got with the hunter his feelings were out in the open.

Bobby met Castiel's gaze, they seemed to be communicating through their eyes, no need for words.

After a long paused Bobby lets out a resigned sigh.

''Adam is Dean's and Sam's younger brother, unlike them Adam was never introduced to the hunting gig, he grew up with his mom, and they lived together until a demon got ahold of his mother, that's how the boys found out about him and Dean left him where he was so that he could have a better life without the bad things that go bump at nights, we had someone keeping an eye on him, keep him safe, but somehow Crowley must've found out about Adam and his whereabouts.'' Bobby explains and the vampires looked stunned.

''Wow, Dean never said anything to me.'' Damon felt betrayed, why would Dean keep that from him? Didn't he trust him?

''Yeah? Why would Dean not tell you about his younger brother who he's trying to keep safe?'' Castiel snorts and Bobby looked startled at the angel's sarcasm; clearly Castiel has been spending a lot of time with either Dean or Adam, because those two major in sarcasm. And since Dean has been preoccupied with Damon his money was on Adam.

Damon growled angrily at Castiel, but the angel didn't even flinched and just stared blankly at the vampire, ''Dean is all about family, and he keeps Adam safe by not talking about him to anyone, even if he's sleeping with them.'' To Castiel it seemed like a perfectly understandable explanation, so why does the vampire seem pissed? Bobby decided to jump in and stop what looked like the beginning of a fight, he knew if these two got into it, Castiel would win and he didn't want Dean hurt and Bobby just knew that if anyone hurt Damon Dean would lose it.

''Castiel, go get Adam, so we can go and save my boys.'' Bobby orders cutting off whatever Damon was going to say.

After Castiel disappears the three men stayed quiet.

''He didn't tell you because Dean tries to keep Adam at arm's length, it hit him hard that his father had another son and kept him away from the hunting, when Sam and him had to trained since they were at least six years old. Dean always looked up to John and finding out the man wasn't perfect was a blow to Dean's heart.'' And Bobby knew because of all the numerous times Dean had gotten drunk and would spill his guts to Bobby.