No Longer Haunted By The Skeletons, No Longer Haunted By The Past

Lilith's POV :

You know I haven't given much thought to this to this reunion I thought I would never see him again you might think that I didn't know this would happen but I did I knew one day that I needed to fix this I knew that I needed to heal one last open wound.

"Hi Craig" I said looking at him not with hatred but with a nicer tone a more it's ok look my voice was gentle and kind. "Wait you two know each other" we both nodded in her direction then she gasped putting a hand to her mouth signaling that she understood and that, that was the "Craig" from my past. She then got up telling us she'll let us have our to E then she gave me a hug and said she was gonna be at Waterparks set.

Craig then got a chair and sat in front of me we didn't speak for at least 10 minutes till I got the guts to speak "I'm sorry you know" I said making him look up from the ground and his eyes looked into mine "No you shouldn't be it was my fault I got you into it your such at good hearted kind girl and I destroyed a piece of that and I'm sorry I made th-" before he could speak sooner I spoke cutting him off from his sentence "No its not all your fault I chose to do that I chose to put things into my body don't blame it all on yourself we all have problems and make mistakes just because you took part in it doesn't mean it's fully your fault Craig"

He nodded and looked down "You look better than before" he said not looking up "Yea I'm getting better" soon after I said that I launched into my story of what's happened to me and how far I've come to now.

"And we'll here I am all healed now and better than I was" I finished my story then he told me he got sober for his daughter and band mates then he stated talking about a guy named Ronnie saying that he betrayed him and then it all added up and I understood he was sorry for what he did to Ronnie he felt like a coward.

"I forgive you" I said to him that's all he needed clarity that I was ok that I had forgiven him that everything was good between us no bad blood.

We finally gave each other hugs and I relished in the fact that all that I've been through has turned out to be a good thing it has into this a happy life that I've always wanted.

So sorry it's short this was just a filler but hoped you liked it please vote comment share all that stuff love you guys lots stay creepy my little bat creeps until next update
--Creepy_fallen_Creature