Lost In Found, Losing Grip

(2 weeks later sorry for time skip)

Lilith's POV :

It's been two weeks since I saw the gang and Chris again two weeks since we became a couple oh how I love every minute if it we have become so close he did tell me that it took a while but Kuza moved on and now has a band and Ryan-Ashley has took over Medusa's Labyrinth I talked to her over the phone she was mad and sad at me by said I could have my shop back and I agreed I also agreed died her how Ink Master went agreed skein she said she didn't  go because of me leaving but she did say that she's going this year.

But since then everything's good I did talk it Chris about who I was staying with and that I loved the FIR guys like brothers and that I'm like an Aunt to Willow he smiled at that saying that was cute but I still can't believe how far I've come I can't the progress in all of what I've achieved with this.

"Babe you wanna go to IHOP the guys really wanna go they're tired of eating snacks in the morning to get by" I heard Chris say I nod but then I look it see if he saw he didn't he was putting his Bolts jersey on while I was doing my make up how I regularly do it and I was wearing one of my favorite pair of shorts which were black and white tye-dye  with gray lace skulls printed on them and I was wearing my black and grey 'You Can't Creep With Us' from the New Years Day shop and website and my hair was in two separate French braids and I was wearing my black creepers.

After Chris got what he needed we headed out to IHOP with the guys and a few guys from FIR such as Ronnie and Ryan since they complained that they haven't been fed enough by me well when I loved with them I cooked for them and stuff.

It took Chris and I 5 minutes to get from the venue to IHOP when we got in there they led us to a big round booth with the guys sitting in it we sat down I was beside Ghost and Chris was on the far end.

We then all started talking until Ronnie got my attention making the guys look at us apart from Ryan and Vinny who were having a conversation about drums and what has the best quality and the brand that they like more.

"So Lil you finally gonna have to leave us" I sighed kinda not wanting to talk about this subject even though Chris and I have already talked about it and that I am moving into his house with him. I look at Ronnie trying not to be harsh on the news "Well I'm going to move with Chris after tour" the Motionless boys started cheering and I laughed and looked at Ronnie and Ryan expecting sad faces but they both had bright smiles.

"Your not upset" I said "No Lu we knew this would happen and we're happy for you but you gotta promise us something" I nodded telling them to continue "This time for once stay in contact" I started laughing making the other boys laugh as well I nod once more this time I will keep my promises I'm learning I don't have to be alone anymore and that's the best thing possible for me and my peers I know that everything is working out for a reason and this is he best future that I have hoped for.

Ok so I guess your thinking this is sounding like it is ending unfortunately it is only a couple chapters left but there will be a sequel guys stay tuned for the last chapters of Chris and Lilith's story. I didn't make this for the normal cliche I made this to show a journey of a person who has many struggles in life and has been fighting tooth and nail and showing how she can become and better person and what she can do for a better future for herself and her peers so hope so unlike the update love you guys stay creepy remember vote comment and share
--Creepy_fallen_Creature