Serpentine

Lilith's POV :

After the movies were over with I immediately got up and left and went to my room not bothering to talk to anyone I just shut them out I just I don't understand Chris's motives anymore I mean I used to I really did.

But now I don't know I got in bed hugging Jason to me and wrapping myself in my blankets and trying to sleep I kept tossing and turning I just couldn't sleep until around 3 I started to get sleepy and Jason lured me to sleep with his purring but what I didn't expect was a flashback a very bad one.

●●■■■■●●{Flashback}●●■■■■●●

I was packing immensely making sure I had everything tonight I was going to one of my friends house his name was Craig Mabbit tonight he was having a party and plus he told me I could crash at his place I soon got into my car and went to his house the party was on full swing I went in and started to play with the cut off string in my tights a little nervous at first but went in still I headed in direction of the kitchen and ran in to Craig "Hey you made it" "Yea couldn't miss this" "Here I got you a drink" I was wary of the drink but still took a sip it tasted fruity and tropical so I took another sip by a sip I took a gulp it was that good Craig saw and he laughed "Good isn't it I made it myself you can't even taste the alcohol in it" he then turned to someone else and talked to him I couldn't here it cause the music was so loud the person he was talking to then went to the DJ and the song Serpentine came on by Disturbed I loved this song so much.

"Wanna dance" I heard Craig yell I nodded and he took to to where the numerous amounts of body's were dancing.

See the dogs come running
Smelling blood now
To an open sore
On a parasite
Countless hearts have fallen
Hard to number
Damnation's whore
Is looking for a victim tonight
With an angry soul
And a wicked design
Your will cannot endure
And your heart is torn away

[Chorus:]
I was caught up in the moment
You were alone and
You seemed to harness the light
Even though I felt cold inside
When you told me it would be alright
I had given up control and
I didn't focus hard enough to see
The warning signs
Your heart is serpentine

Damn what I'm becoming
One of them now
Just an opened door
On an endless night
Dark desire burning
In my blood now
How can I be sure?
I don't know if I'll be able to fight
With a tortured soul
And an honest design
My will cannot endure
If my heart is torn away

[Chorus]

Now that I've been torn apart
Will there be an end to this?
Will there finally be release?
Will I finally rest in peace?
I'm determined to believe
My prayers will be received
With a tortured soul
And an honest design
My will cannot endure
As my heart is torn away

[Chorus]

The warning signs
Your heart is serpentine
Evil personified
Your heart is serpentine

After the song ended Craig wanted me to try something we went to the couch with a lot of people and talked to o email of his buddies the guys he was talking to came up and introduced him self "Hi I'm Max" "Hey I'm Lilith" he nodded so I guess Craig told him about me.

"So I heard your going through a tough time" I nod a yes then explaining my situation "Umm I'm just tired of everyone and everyone won't leave me alone I just want to hide" Max nodded "Here" he said handing me a couple pills "What is it" I say looking at the pills they were orange and green "They help stimulate your nerves and they make you feel great" I nod I open the baggie and grab three and get my drink and swallow them back with some of the alcohol.

"If you want more stuff from me just come to me and I'll get you whatever you need but there's a price I need money" I nod I grab my purse and open it and go to my wallet I check and I have about 300 dollars I look up at Max "What all do you have" "Almost everthing you could think of" I give 40 dollars for 2 grams of pot and about 59 more for more of those pills with is about 45 more pills to what I already have in the baggie he gave me and I gave him just a little bit more like a 20 for Crack Cocaine I only told him I'd try it if I'd like it I'd come back to him. "Good doing business with you I'll see you" I nod and put my new addiction in my purse.

And then I realized I'm not me anymore this is the new me and tonight was the first night my drug and alcohol addiction started.

Yay got chapter 10 down soon chapter 11 should be up I did this so you could see a little bit about Lilith's past and I introduced Craig Mabbit and Max Greene please don't hate me for making them the bag guys just remember I don't own these band members and this is fan fiction thanks for reading love you lots my little bat creeps
--Creepy_fallen_Creature