Black Magic

Lilith's POV :

I feel warm no hot very very hot my eyes open and look around I'm not in my chair so where am I look down to see Chris's arms wrapped around me once more but my clothing choice is probably why I'm so hot I try to get out of his hold but his arms just wrap tighter around me I turn to him and see that he's still asleep I loosely get out of his hold after trying for 10 minutes I grab my fishnet sleeved Killstarco Wednesday Adams "Resting Witch Face" dress with my gold studded black combat boots and my Killstarco leather jacket.

I go to my bathroom starting the water in the shower and undressing and unwrapping my tattoos they were a little sore a but my Michael Myers tattoo seems good to go since I got about four years back. I step in the shower grabbing my coconut shampoo from Sally's and pouring some in my Palm and put it in my wet hair scrubbing and making sure it's all covered in it and then my thoughts go to Ryan-Ashley and I's conversation yesterday but then as I tried to think my thoughts just seemed to give me a migraine so then I just stopped and focused on what I was doing in the shower.

I washed the shampoo out of my hair and started on my conditioner and put it on my hair I then got one of my luffas and put my vanilla body wash on it and put some water on it to start making it soapy when it was good enough I started washing my body and after I was done with that I got my razor and started shaving after I was done shaving I washed off and got the conditioner out if my hair. I turned off the water and got my towels and dried off and took another towel trying to get as much water out as I could.

I then put my favorite scented coconut oil lotion on if you can't tell I really love coconut I then put my clothes on and then got started on my make up doing what I usually do like foundation powder and then made thin black eyebrows and black grey type smokey eye I brushed my hair then I blow dried it then did low pig tails with took two pieces of hair from each side and let them hang right beside my eyes. As I was about to exit the bathroom I heard murmuring I stayed in the bathroom to hear what was going on.

"Yes Sabrina I'll be home soon I promise" who's Sabrina and that must be Chris on the phone after Chris said it I heard murmuring of a women's voice and then "Babe I told you we only had a couple shows and then we were going to see Kuza" I heard more murmuring as I was listening my mood started to turn sour I started to get angry to why Chris was doing this why he with me and not his own girlfriend as of why would he cheat I huffed but stayed quiet once more to hear what was going on.

"Baby I'll be home soon I promise only about another week and then I'll be home and then you'll finally have me all to yourself" I heard murmuring again and then "Look baby I gotta me and the guys are to go get food I'll talk to later ok" more murmuring "Love you to bye" I heard one more murmur and let the sound of a call being dropped I then opened the door and walked into my room to grab my shoes and asked "Who was that Chris" "Oh that was Ricky he said he's meeting up with us later" I nodded then turned to put my shoes on my mind filling with hatred.

And asking I better get some damn answers and soon