The First Snow

Lilith's  POV  : 

There's this type of peace while walking in the cold in Scranton  with the snow falling and being in your own thoughts just thinking of what is what isn't what's to become of things with either if they die or create new life.

So today I just sit under a dead beautiful tree that may look as a nuisance to others and as it needs to be cut down but to me I see a piece of artwork withered with old age like a fine wine that needs to be put away and then brought  up again years and years later for its good taste. Well seeing beauty  in everything  may seen to be with to much harmony but that's what happens when you get a kiss of death that leaves a permanent  mark on your soul.

I may not know a lot about human souls or life for that matter but when happens to you some scars don't go away. As I look at the the snow falling it causes a slight look of graceful quality to the scenery it makes me just want to stay here forever but I can't.

I got to get a move on Jason my little kitty is probably begging  for his food now. My little ball of grey and white I  can just see him meowing around my apartment  begging but that's Jason for ya. I got Jason a couple years back when I  first moved to Scranton he was just about 6 weeks old and I got him from an old friend from my past Kuza couldn't  care for him anymore so I  took him of course being a horror movie freak I am I just had to name my little kitten Jason.

I get off the snow I was sitting on and dust off my pants and make sure my The Cure jacket it zipped up and head out the park I figure  I can stop by at the shop for a minute  it's a tattoo shop that me and Kuza own called Medusa's Labyrinth  yea that's right Kuza and I are still in touch he's essentially  my best friend I  would say he's the closest to me since the incident.

I walk through the streets and make sure that my headphones  are in my ears and my phone is in my pocket I  turn the volume up as Clown by Korn comes on this song just puts me in a good mood cause of the beginning and I  give a little smile I  look down at my knee high combat boots with chains clinking  to the belt buckles on them making the chain make a ding sound I also lift my hands up to my benie pulling it down past my ears so my ears aren't   freezing to death.

I make a turn to the left when suddenly I'm knocked into someone causing me to fall and my black tights that I'm wearing under my Gothic Lolita dress to rip at the knees and thighs and one of my head phones to come out of my ears.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry " that voice sounded so familiar  but I  shugged it off while dusting the gravel and the snow from what's left of my tights  and say "Oh no its ok it was my fault I just didn't  look up" I slowly start to rise still not staring at the strangers face "Here let me help you" they say I just nod as he gently grabs my arm and lifts me up as like I'm a doll about to break and then I  slowly tilt up my face to stare at the stranger "Lily" he says in shock "Angelo is that you"

Whoops left you with a cliffy I had some inspiration today so I wrote and this is how it turned out untill next update which will be soon unlike when I last updated and I ended this at 666 words (Yay!)
-Creepy_fallen_Creature