It's So Sad My Heart In Your Hands

Lilith's POV :

My worst fear has actually come alive they're here in Scranton no oh no I immediately get up and dust myself off I.... I can't have them near me I'm basically a loaded gun and there's always that one point in time when I'm gonna aim and fire I can't have them near me I promised myself.

"Lily Lily wait please don't please don't go please" I hear Angelo scream my hearts pounds with pain as I hear his voice almost making him sound like he's in actual torment like he's being tortured but I don't look back because I know if I do then I won't turn back I ignore his voice even though the hatred burns inside my chest not at Angelo though but at myself. I run faster and as soon as I see Medusa's I immediately open the door only to collide with a solid chest.

I'm hit with the familiar smell of leather and a cinnamon spice smell I immediately knew it was Kuza and started sobbing into his chest clutching him to me like a child would to its mother he immediately knew something was wrong and wrapped his tattooed arms around me clutching me just as tightly Kuza knew me like the back of his hand he knew everything about me he knew mind and how it worked he also knew how bad I can't control my emotions.

Kuza soon started humming the only song that he knew would calm me down it was Nightmare by Sounds Like Harmony just the tune of the song calmed down to where I'm now sniffling Kuza soon picked me up and carried me to his office setting me on his lap facing him with his arms wrapped around me and my head buried in his chest yes I know what you might be thinking about are Kuza and I a couple absolutely not.

Kuza and I had met when I just recently had my incident when Kuza came to visit we hadn't been that close we had only known each other for a short period of time but still none the less he visited me and I welcomed him with open arms he had understood my problems and my accident since he had gone through one quite similar just not as bad as mine he stayed with me everyday while I got better making sure that my wounds were healing and trying to stay sober I had made sure sure the guys were not to visit because I didn't want them to see me in the horrid state I was in plus I thought that I had done enough damage to them and they didn't need much of anymore of my bullshit so Kuza and I conducted a plan I was kind've weary at first with the plan but only because Kuza was Chris's best friend but Kuza said he would be just fine and Kuza would just lie and say he has a band in California that he needs to attend to so then I agreed to that but before I had agreed to everything else we soon ran away moved to Scranton P.A during that time me and Kuza started to grow closer as friends so much so he learned all my habits what I like what I don't what upsets me what makes me happy all those great things always more and I learned the same about him we were quite the pair but as we moved we started a new life there together even though we gave no warning to the guys. Kuza and I soon got jobs together working as tattoo artists and soon got an apartment later on in the year was when Kuza got Jason for me because he said Jason was to much of a handful but I just sighed and smiled and took the little kitten later on that year Kuza and I had saved enough for a shop of our own and wala Medusa's Labyrinth was born but during everything that's happened Kuza has always been by my side no matter what and without him I don't know where I'd be.

As I soon calmed down Kuza kept humming but still kept a hold on me and started to gently rub my back. It was almost silent but Kuza's humming was feeling the gaps of silence until he cleared his throat and spoke gently to me almost soft "Lulu what's wrong I haven't seen you this upset since before we left" he said I sat up and started picking at my black claw like acrylic nails on my fingernails only to be stopped when Kuza took my hands in his making me look up at him a nervous look on my face.

"Kuza I saw him they're here" "Lu what do you mean him and they're here" "I... I ran into Angelo that's why I got so upset I fell and he apologized and tried to help me up when we both looked at each other we were both in shock and in my fear I ran and came up to Medusa's and here we are" Kuza was silent for a couple minutes until he sighed and put a hand on his forehead making me very weary for what he was about to say.

"Dammit" he cursed "You know how I kept in touch with the guys right especially Chris" I nodded and let him continue "Well I might I've told him that my band is touring and this was our stop plus Chris had said they had a gig here for their band Motionless In White" I just sighed that's why they're here. I sighed again and just snuggled deeper into Kuza.

Let's just hope I don't run into them again

Wow long chapter hoped you liked it and I wanted to thank @motionless00 for the first vote on the first 2 chapters so thank you it means a lot until next update & this chapter is at 1007 words
-Creepy_fallen_Creature