When We Were Strong

Lilith's POV :

I was woken up by a cute little girl named Willow the next morning to her screaming "Christmas is here" and "Santa came Santa came" I got her off me eventually and grabbed the guys and Willow's presents and went with Willow we both sat by the tree and one by one the guys came down the stairs greeting us and sitting down next to us.

We all each passed our presents to Willow first letting her open each of our presents and the ones from Santa when she saw mine she squealed and hugged me making me and Ronnie laugh.

After sharing gifts we went back to our rooms and I was drinking hot chocolate and laying in bed wearing a tank top and some cute fuzzy pants what they're comfortable but my thoughts once again turned to the gang and that they were doing and if they're ok I bet they are all upset with me majorly I ran again but I have decided to not run anymore I know now that I will see them again it's only a matter of time.

And when that time comes I won't run this time I have learned after being with Ronnie and the rest of Falling in Reverse is that I can't run anymore from my problems I need to expect the unexpected I need to be strong and learn to have a back bone.

And I am learning with Ronnie's guidance he's teaching me I don't have to be with that guilt anymore I don't have to feel this way anymore I can be strong and a get a grip of everything life's throwing my way.

I'm tired of feeling how I used to it was just a chore I realize that now but I know that whatever comes my way I'll be prepared .

So so sorry this is so short but for the way I want my story to go I got to do it this way by the way this is just a filler next chapter is a big time skip just a heads up thanks for reading and love you lots until next update little bat creeps
--Creepy_fallen_Creature