Chapter Fourteen

Liz's POV 

Everyone was so much nicer to Pierce, I'm so glad. He truly deserves it. Of course there's a few that disagree but a majority are okay with it. Actually, two other kids came out as transgender. I believe one is Charlotte Kennedy, a freshman girl. Well, she's a girl now at least. Then I know the other is a senior, which was so bizarre, but I'm glad she's finding herself.  

But Pierce and Davis have become best friends. Of course I'm still number one, and I'll break any bitch who tries to move me from that spot. He was mine first. He can have other best friends, but he's my only one...

Anyways, Pierce and I work together a lot on school and we hang out a lot too. We're basically inseparable. The best part is the fact our personalities go together really well so we never get tired of each other. We're the definition of a perfect match and I wouldn't change it for the world. 

I love him and he loves me.

Pierce's POV 

"Hey Pierce!" I saw Liz running towards me with a smile. I smiled back.

"Hey L," I greeted back. I like calling her L because it's so cool, it fits her better. I'm the only one allowed to call her that though. She punched the last person who tried, aka Davis. 

Oh! Our group has expanded quite a bit these past few months. It went from me, to L and myself, and now there's five of us! 

There's a freshman named Isabelle Frost. They don't much care for labels, so they have decided against having a gender or sexuality, which I think is very brave of them. But like I said, they're a freshman. They're Latino, so they have tan skin and they have dark brown hair. Surprisingly their parents let them cut it short, so it's about a short bob length right now. Their eyes are dark brown and they turn almost golden in the sun, it's truly a sight to see.

Then there's a boy we've been hanging around. His name is Spencer, he's a senior. Spencer Adams, the valedictorian of our school. He's incredibly smart and very handsome. He's very tall, and skinny too. He has shaggy dark hair and he's from some place in Europe, I can't seem to remember the place exactly. But he did tell me he's a Jew, which I find super cool. He's also ace, like me. But he's a hopeless romantic so he's not aromantic but that's fine. He will be leaving us this coming graduation, but he says he'll come by often to visit us. 

And Davis! Davis Rowell, an eleventh grader at our school, football team captain. His tall stature and chiseled features make him irresistibly gorgeous. He's about six feet tall and has curly light brown hair. His eyes are a deep green, it's like you're looking into a forest when you look into this boy's eyes. Honestly, if I wasn't aromantic, I would probably be head over heels for him. He's truly magnificent. Not to mention his personality is amazing too. He's truly a kind soul. He's the heart throb of our school, which makes perfect sense with how attractive he is, both inside and out. He's a living dream, he is the definition of the perfect boy. 

I would say perfect human, but Liz takes that prize.