Chapter Twelve

Pierce's POV 

She dragged us to a store called Forever 21. I was bombarded with frilly swimsuits and crop tops. 

"Uh, Liz? I think we have the wro-"

"Excuse me, Miss?" She was talking to an employee, completely ignoring me. The girl looked at her, nodding to continue. "Where's the 21 Men collection? My friend here needs new clothes that fit his gender better," Liz explained to the woman, pointing to me. I blushed a bright red. 

"Oh yes, of course! It's this way! And don't worry about asking for help on sizing, I'd be more than glad to help," she responded so cheerfully and gestured for us to follow. 

We walked for a bit and went upstairs. Yes, this place was so big that it had it's own upstairs part! Wow. She brought us to a part that had racks on racks of more male looking clothing. There were big banners of good looking men on the walls, wearing what I assumed was their clothing products. 

"Now," Liz told the women, "we're gonna need some help with his style. I'm not very stylish myself and neither is Brian over there," she pointed her thumb back to Brian. "So it'd be lovely if you could help us with that, if that's okay of course."

"Oh yes! Of course. I'd love to help!" 

She took a good hard look at me before walking over to one of the racks. 

Liz's POV 

She looked at Pierce and walked over to a thing of clothes. 

"I'm not sure of your size, but this shirt," she said holding up a shirt. It has a wickedly cool abstract design on it. If Pierce ain't buying that, I sure am! Ooo! Matching shirts how cute!!

"Ooo, I love it! Pierce?" He looked displeased. 

"I don't know if it's necessarily my style... I mean I'll try it..." He sorta laughed it off.

"If you don't like you don't have to try it, ya know that right?" He shook his head and held up his hand to tell me to stop. 

"No, it's fine. If it makes you happy then I'll try it on," he told me with a smile. 

"If you assume so..."

The day past on and we bought him over $150 worth of clothes. We got him a few shirts and some pants from Forever 21 and then we ventured to Hot Topic and other stores and bought him various of other things. Of course I got some band shirts and pants myself too at Hot Topic. 

But it seemed like Pierce had a lot of fun. I'm so glad I can make him happy. He deserves to be happy, he's such a sweet person. 

He deserves so much in life, much more than he gets.